BY PLANTERS

Contains 50mg sodium per serving compared to 110mg in planters mixed nuts.

• Peanuts

• Pistachio Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts
  • Walnut Tree Nuts

Porsha P.
So I really loved this mixture of nuts, until I started finding dried bugs in the nuts. I understand that is probably going to happen, but it was still very unsettling. I went from a repeat customer to taking a LONG break. I may get the nerve to try again, but I haven't had the urge...
Betsy O.
Reynoldsburg, OH
My family loves these. We try very hard not to over-do it when we have nuts as snacks, but the health benefits of nut and seed fats are wonderful. In moderation. Which Planter's makes difficult to do with being so darn delicious. So thank you, Darn it!
Michelle T.
Naples, FL
Great variety of nuts, rather than a "mix" that is mostly peanuts. Great to put out for guests. Only thing is that it is still quite salty for a "heart healthy" mix, in my opinion. Nevertheless still delicious!
Holly A.
West Monroe, LA
These are my favorite! If I get hungry but I don’t want a huge meal right then I can always eat a hand full of these and it holds me over till it’s time to actually eat. Love these!!
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
My favorite go to but mix of all time! Good for a snack anytime of day that you won’t feel guilty about. Especially when you know you won’t be able to make it to lunch.
Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
Wow what a mix of nuts! I am extremely impressed with the nut mix because some of them I wouldn't normally eat or purchase yet they are amazing! Like Hazelnuts; what.. I love hazelnut coffee and in candy but I never thought to eat a hazelnut it self. There is tons of flavors and variety in this mix and it comes with a perk of heart health. I really love how they do have a huge variety of mixes; this is 4 star only because there are some that are even better.
Anjonette P.
South Bend, IN
I have had gastric bypass, so when I was told that I could eat some healthy fats, nuts were brought up. I love this mix because there is such a variety of nuts. I love Cashews the best, those are in there, and my Almonnds and hold the cover, macadamia. I could do without the walnuts, but they are ok, and I also like pecans. I have to watch mysef, because, I can eat too many at once if I do not be careful! I have not found a nucompany that has all the types of muts like Planters does that I like any better.
Carina M.
Chatsworth , CA
I love these buts I bought them at Walmart for a cheap price they are affordable and great snack to bring into work with me. They are very good but a a little bit too salty. I would recommend anyone to purchase these to have at your office or home for a quick snack.
Kaylee M.
Hutchinson
I love the Planters Nut-trition mix. It is such a healthy and tasty mix of nuts! I was lucky enough to get a free bag to try from Planters and I will definitely be buying these from now on. These mix of nuts is the perfect snack to pack for work and give me some energy and protein throughout the day. Not to mention this mix tastes wonderfully together!
Brandon A.
Tracy
If you haven't try these nuts yet make sure you get yourself a canister because these are going quick I'm telling you these nuts contain only the highest quality of peanuts cashews walnuts and almonds along with chocolate covered soy beans which is a perfect medley for a perfect mix I highly recommend this product
Valerie S.
Laguna Beach , CA
Are these salty or non salty?
Kelsey H.
Charlotte, NC
I love the nuts included in this mix but I'm afraid it will be too salty, does this mix have a excessively salty taste?

Amazon