BY PLANTERS

Contains 50mg sodium per serving compared to 110mg in planters mixed nuts.

• Peanuts

• Walnut Tree Nuts

evelyn s.
Clarion, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My friend got these for Christmas and only got a few pieces before I devoured the entire container. This is so good. Great snack that fills you up if you’re not hungry but just have the munchies.
Kari H.
Nashville
Purchased at: Publix
I really like this product. It is a nice mix of nuts. I get it for the mix, not for the advertised heart benefits of eating it. I go through a can every 1-2 weeks. The hurts are fresh & taste great.
Porsha P.
So I really loved this mixture of nuts, until I started finding dried bugs in the nuts. I understand that is probably going to happen, but it was still very unsettling. I went from a repeat customer to taking a LONG break. I may get the nerve to try again, but I haven't had the urge...
Betsy O.
Reynoldsburg, OH
My family loves these. We try very hard not to over-do it when we have nuts as snacks, but the health benefits of nut and seed fats are wonderful. In moderation. Which Planter's makes difficult to do with being so darn delicious. So thank you, Darn it!
Michelle T.
Naples, FL
Great variety of nuts, rather than a "mix" that is mostly peanuts. Great to put out for guests. Only thing is that it is still quite salty for a "heart healthy" mix, in my opinion. Nevertheless still delicious!
Jordan V.
Wyandotte, MI
Purchased at: Target
Nuts are heart-healthy and good to consume in moderation, and these are no exception. I like the variety of nuts offered in this container. It’s better than the basic bar variety. I would purchase again.
Lauren D.
Normal, IL
Great snack you can eat a ton of without feeling guilt. The mix is perfectly balanced and keeps you from getting bored. Would recommend and would purchase again! Can be a bit pricey for some nuts but the health of it is worth it.
Kristen A.
Alma, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Great can of mixed nuts. I love the mixture that they chose for this particular mix. I’ve purchased this to have for a snack at work, but also have used them for a nutritious side with my lunches. Have repurchased several times.
Holly A.
West Monroe, LA
These are my favorite! If I get hungry but I don’t want a huge meal right then I can always eat a hand full of these and it holds me over till it’s time to actually eat. Love these!!
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
My favorite go to but mix of all time! Good for a snack anytime of day that you won’t feel guilty about. Especially when you know you won’t be able to make it to lunch.
Valerie S.
Laguna Beach , CA
Are these salty or non salty?
Kelsey H.
Charlotte, NC
I love the nuts included in this mix but I'm afraid it will be too salty, does this mix have a excessively salty taste?

Amazon