BY GENERIC

Planters NUT-rition Heart Healthy Mix: Good source of fiber Cholesterol free Low sodium 0g trans fat Kosher see more...

• Do you eat all the nuts in the bag or pick out your favor...1 Answers
Sonya H.
Littleton
Very disappointed. I paid higher price for this mix and it's like eating a can of peanuts. Seems like 90% peanuts. If I had wanted a can of peanuts would have paid less and bought it. Not happy with it
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
At first, I was wary of the price, but my dad has been raving for months about this version of their single serving mixes. Have to say, I absolutely agree with him! The nuts are salted just enough to bring out their individual flavors, plus the pecans add a nice little hint of sweetness. One package can keep me satisfied for a good few hours.
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY
I tend to be a person who loves chips. Dare I say lives for them but I never feel full. This heart healthy mix makes me feel full and guilt free. Not to mention I'm not left with cheese residue on my fingers. Not cute. Love this snack and recommend it if you're looking for a healtheir grab and go option!
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I like this blend and a snack that is probably healtheir than me eating an entire row of cookies, but I need more than one little packet to satisfy my hunger. I also find it a bit pricey for the amount you actually get.
Amanda D.
Waverly, OH
Planters NUT-rition heart health mix is my favorite nut snack mix. Walnuts are pistachios are great and I love the little packs. I keep them at work for a healthy afternoon snack.
Lauren P.
Goldsboro, Nc
This is a great afternoon protein boost for energy while at work all day. The only down side is I wish it wasn't so salted. I'd love it if it was all natural!
Kayla D.
Kennett, MO
Love the taste. Only thing I wish is that there was a little bit of a sweet taste to it. Just maybe one simple thing that was sweet not salty.
Bridget B.
Elk Grove, CA
It was very Yummy! And very convenient! The nuts were very fresh and delicious. The granola bits were my favorite!
Tiffany L.
Florissant, MO
I love the portion controlled bags! They give you just the right amount for a good snack! Great mix of nuts!
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
Delicious, quick to grab-n-go, packed full of protein and healthy fats. Love the heart healthy option.
Melissa P.
Do you eat all the nuts in the bag or pick out your favorites?