BY PLANTERS

Almonds, honey roasted peanuts, honey roasted sesame sticks, dark chocolate covered soynuts, walnuts & pecans.

Almonds, Honey Roasted Sesame Sticks (Unbleached Wheat Flour [Contains Malted Barley Flour], Soybean Oil, Sesame Seeds, Bulgur Wheat, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Wheat Starch, Salt, Beet Powder And Turmeric [Vegetable Color], Honey, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin), Peanuts, Candy Coated Dark Chocolate Soynuts (Dark Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter], Sugar, Roasted Soybeans [Soybeans, Soybean Oil], Corn Syrup, Artificial Color [Includes Caramel Color], Gum Arabic, Confectioner's Glaze [Carnauba Wax, Beeswax]), Pecans, Walnuts, Sugar, Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Honey, Corn Syrup, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum.

Allergens:

• Wheat

Buy on Amazon
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
We keep these stocked for easy snacking on the go or as just an extra snack for lunch time. They are usually on sale at target and I like that they incorporate dried fruits in them as well. My only suggestion is to make it available in a larger size.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love these nuts and the taste is great. This is a great snack for anyone. Price is reasonable. I will continue to purchase this product. The chocolate just makes it taste so much better.
Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
Planters has done it again. Another product everyone can't live without, especially since their NUT-rition come in so many different varieties to fit everyone's taste.
The Energy mix is a good blend but not my favorite of their mixes. Every time they go on sale I grab 1 or 2 new flavors to try.
Since the Energy Mix has honey roasted peanuts I couldn't resist. The topping from the peanuts has brushed off some on to other nuts which helps give it a balanced taste. The chocolate covered soy nuts r my favorite haha. My 2 year old LOVES THE honey roasted sesame sticks.
I rated 3 stars because I truly expected more of a variety with the nut flavors but they all kind of blan together especially after eating the sesame sticks.
Tina T.
Palm Harbor, FL
Coincidentally I just opened a can of these before writing this review.

The can looks great, pictures clearly show a good variety of nuts.

With that being said, after opening the can and eating a few mouthfuls; I regret spending the extra money on this product. The can has probably 75% peanuts and I have yet to find an ever so elusive walnut or pecan as shown/listed on the can.

Overall, I think this "Nut-trition" line is a gimmick. I will not be buying from this line again.
Cheyenne M.
This is my favorite nut mix! Perfect blend of nuts, chocolate and more. To me it’s a little pricey, but that could be because I eat so much of them! I love buying this mix over other kinds. Wish the almonds weren’t salted, I like plain almonds.
Kristy J.
Sevierville, TN
I would recommend this to anyone it tastes great heart healthy nice mixture of nuts the sesame sticks and the chocolate covered soy-nuts give the mix that extra kick of flavor
Kathleen K.
Wilmington
These are the perfect size to keep in your purse in case you get hungry. Planters Nut-rition Protein Mix Honey Nut Bag. If you are like me, my blood sugar tends to dip in the afternoon. These are the perfect pick me up...
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
Quick snack that's great for on the go and my daughter absolutely loves it. It's a good price. My only issue is that it's pretty sweet and I wish that it had more savory stuff in it . Like salty peanuts or something of that sort .
Biance M.
Bridgeport, CT
We recently bought this for better snack options. We love it! My son wakes up every morning asking for his pouch. I have to cut him off some days because it's not cheap. Other than that. Tastes great and I would recommend it
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
I get these mixed nut packs for my kids lunches. They like them a lot, and. Glad they are getting the extra protein too. It's nice that they come prepackaged into the right portion.
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
Does this have any dairy product in it?