Tasia L.
Philadelphia, PA

EVER USED THIS WITH BAKING?

Rachell S.
Nope.
Emily R.
Emily R.
5 years, 7 months ago
I used the Banana Granola Nut when I made peanut butter cookies. I shared them with my son's soccer team and everyone really liked them. The banana flavor was very subtle.
Breanna O.
Breanna O.
Santa Clara, CA
5 years, 7 months ago
Ive never tried this but it is a good idea for cookies
Amber M.
Amber M.
Belton, TX
5 years, 8 months ago
Never used with baking. never really thought about it till you asked this question but that's a GREAT idea! I'm gonna have to come up with something
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Albion, NY
5 years, 8 months ago
I used some for peanut butter cookies. They were really good.