BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Nut-rition Bone Health Mix.
New!
Good source of calcium and magnesium.
Almonds, granola clusters, yogurt coated raisins, peaches, raspberries & cashews.

Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
I love eating these. I don't buy them too often because the price is high for something that doesn't last very long at all.
Ashley L.
Collierville, TN
Planters nut-Rition bone health mix is Delish!! I love all the different textures & flavors of this mix. Would buy again!
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA
I like very much! It's delicious, I absolutely recommend it / Me gusta mucho! es delicioso, absolutamente lo recomiendo
Melissa V.
San Antonio, TX
I like to buy this health mix. Tastes really good and it satisfies me. I bought this at HEB. It was reasonably priced.
kaci d.
I love to snack on these. They are easy to take on the go as well. If I am feeling the need to snack these are perfect
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
I love all of their products. They are always coming up with new mixes to try and these are great to grab for a party!
Alexis S.
Chula Vista , CA
This is an awesome snack, it tastes very good and very healthy for you. I love to have this as an afternoon snack.
Luz O.
Love this for a healthy snack...i don't buy them often only when I'm craving them because they are a little pricey
Ashleydawn W.
Yum yum yum! so tasty, healthy and a great snacking choice. I highly suggest these. We love them in our house.
Shannon h.
Brooklyn , NY
Love them but don't love the prices. Sometimes you can find a good deal on them but love how they taste