BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Nut-rition Bone Health Mix.
New!
Good source of calcium and magnesium.
Almonds, granola clusters, yogurt coated raisins, peaches, raspberries & cashews.

Gracie E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these nuts for any time of the day and occasion. I eat them on my way to work, on my way to workout.
They are not too salty, and fill me up.
Ashley P.
Alexandria, VA
Love the mixture of things in this. I am not sure it helps my bones but if there are added bonuses with these delicious pieces I'm all in
Amanda W.
I keep a container of these at my desk and throughout the day when I'm getting hunger pangs I grab a handful and I feel so much better!
Dannon H.
Danbury
This mix tastes great! Its a perfect snack for my busy schedule and its not too salty! This one is actually proportioned well too!
Neris O.
I just bought the planters cashews, I love cashews but wished they would cooked them in less salt and other oil than peanut oil
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME
These are a delicious go to snack. If I am in need of protein and can't seem to find anything else, I tend to go towards these!
Rebecca G.
Provo, UT
How could you go wrong with planters for your nuts? They are the nut kings! Tasty and nutritional! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm not mad at it.
Coco A.
Providence, RI
This was a good mix. Nutritious. And it kept me from gouging on one kind of nut. I guess it's bad to eat too much of one kind
Jessica C.
Kankakee, IL
I eat these everyday, it gives me the extra energy to get thru the day when I don't get a chance to sit down and eat lunch
Stephanie F.
Corona, CA
I love the health mix just because you get a different nut every time you reach into the jar very good and a healthy snack