BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Nut-rition Bone Health Mix.
New!
Good source of calcium and magnesium.
Almonds, granola clusters, yogurt coated raisins, peaches, raspberries & cashews.

Jessie B.
Port Tobacco , MD
Delicious!! Fills you up and is just enough to curve your cravings! I've carried these in my lunch everyday the more you get used to eating healthy the less you crave foods that are hard on your body and cause you to gain weight
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love these healthy mixes that planters has started putting out. They're just the right blend of nuts and just salty enough. I love being able to grab handful on the run when I don't have time to sit down for a meal. They're great!
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Planters Nut-Rition bone health mix is really good. I love all the different textures & flavors of this mix. They are a tad pricey but are good quality so I would buy again!
Bonnie W.
Being a woman who has terrible Osteo-porosis these little health bombs are terrific for fighting this disease. They help keep your bones healthy also full of fiber & protein. I personally love the cocktail beer nuts with the skins on them. A bit of extra protein or fiber with them. They're delicious & I pre-portion them so I don't eat out of the container & over eat. That way you have your portion wait 15-20 min & your satiety signals kick into your brain & your full of healthy goodness! Yay!
chic c.
El paso, TX
Absolutely love these !!!! I buy mine at albestsons for about $7 they are a little pricey compared to other stores where I've found then them for a little under $5 these are so good! And healthy!! I carry them in my work bag and in my purse sometimes so when I'm on the run I can have something to snack on it works out great !! Rather than eating junk food
Elle J.
These are really tasty! I love these snacks while I'm working. They're so easy to keep in my desk. I love these most out of all Planters mixes. The dryness of the almonds are rounded out by the tart fruit and smoothness of the creamy yogurt raisins. #Planters #gotitright
lulu j.
This are the only nuts I buy at the store and they are so good and healthy.They really are good for your health and hurt.I do believe It can prevent a lot from your heart.Ladies eat this between snacks everyday along with glasses of water and watch your health improve.
Ka Yang Y.
Brooklyn, NY
This planters variety pack is sooo delicious, really! And I can say that they are very healthy for your body. I'm repeat consumer and I can't eat those because is a perfect snack in the morning,afternoon and also in the night when you're watching tv... I recommend this healt mix, so go prove it...
TinaMarie C.
Toms River, NJ
I like the Nut-Trition tins of Planters Nuts. The bone health one is a favorite, not only because of the delicious cashews, and yogurt, but also because of the essential nutrition I get for my health. It's never Too early to take care of your bones.
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
This mix is decent, nothing I haven't had before. The price isn't worth it though. I'm lazy with food prep but I can handle mixing a few dry ingredients in a bowl to save a ton of money. Also the nutritional value isn't as great as it's marketed.