Add a Photo

By PLANTERS
#418 in Nuts & Seeds
Kasey S.
Kasey S.

Planters nuts are my favorite!!!! Always as good as they claim to be... nothing else here!
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.

I love this and it's so convenient for my calorie counting diets and easy to throw in a lunch
Tami D.
Tami D.
Oakwood, OH

My son loves these! He is very active and these are a great way for him to refuel naturally. Love the protein and fiber they provide and they are delicious. A little pricey in individual servings - you can also buy them in a can and make your own snack-packs!
Mallorie V.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, Wa

These are one of my go to snacks because they are so delicious. They satisfy me when I am craving something salty and crunchy, while being much healthier than chips. I usually pick them up at Target because they are readily available and they always have the lightly salted which are by far my favorite! Such a great value for a nutritious snack
Joselin V.
Joselin V.

These planters nuts are the perfect snacks on the go! I've been eating this brand for numerous years and try to put them in small ziplock bags to have on the go but this solves a huge problem! Easy to store, convenient , tasty and healthy
Rocksi R.
Rocksi R.

YUM YUM YUM! I adore these Almonds and love the fact that they are lightly salted giving you more true flavor of the almond. I love to eat these alone or as a protein snack, as well as mixing it up with some of my own recipes. My only concern is the price...they are quite expensive.
Candace G.
Candace G.
Statesville, NC

Great travel size bags for packing lunches for the boys or in my purse for a snack on the go. They taste great and it's great for you .
Violeta C.
Violeta C.
Hudson, NY

I enjoy the individual packs of almonds. The taste is great. I eat them at least once a day. The flavor is great
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN

I absolutely love Planters Peanuts! ! Other brands don't compare to this brand. I always have a jar or can on hand at all times. They're great on salads, hot meals, and as a snack.
Ivanna B.
Ivanna B.

A little salty for my taste. But still great for an on the go snack. It gives the option of almonds rather than peanuts which I really enjoy, I find it difficult to find almonds for on the go.
Jerrica M.
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI

Are these good put into a hiking pack? Although they are lightly salted, would it be too salty for a hiking snack?

Join Now