Add a Photo

#321 in Nuts & Seeds
Heather P.
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
Super tasty and perfectly sized. Perfect for nutritional purposes and on the go packing
Juanita A.
Juanita A.
San Antonio
They are delicious and healthy! I can just grab a few and eat them on the go.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
My mom buy them for my brother,he take one for the school,are good?!!!!!!!!
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Norwalk, CA
March 21, 2017, 5:51 p.m.
Review for: Blue & Chocolate Bed In A Bag Comforter Set With Down Alternative 8 oz; 224 g
This is the perfect package to take with you in your purse for a day time snack. They are easy to carry and are small. It comes with enough to fill you up and is an amazing delicious product that will fill u up
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Wake Forest, NC
Feb. 26, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
Planters always does good. They're the perfect snack. And you can find them just about anywhere. When I go on long road trips, I always end up stopping at a convenient store and getting them for the road. I love them!
Mariel R.
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
April 18, 2017, 1:43 a.m.
Lightly salted is right. They taste great with less salt wifi ha equals less sodium intake. Help me keep my body healthier: great size and packaging size makes it a great to go size.
Kirstin a.
Kirstin a.
Oostburg, Wi
I love these. Convenient packaging perfect for snacks, lunches or something to keep in the car.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Planters nuts are my favorite!!!! Always as good as they claim to be... nothing else here!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
These are perfect for an on the go snack. I love peanuts but I always make sure I have water with Me
Katie R.
Katie R.
I love these. They're great to have in your purse so throughout the day if you get hungry you can just grab a handful of almonds! Much healthier too.
Jerrica M.
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI
Are these good put into a hiking pack? Although they are lightly salted, would it be too salty for a hiking snack?