BY PLANTERS

• Are these good put into a hiking pack? Although they are lightly sa...1 Answers
Heather P.
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Super tasty and perfectly sized. Perfect for nutritional purposes and on the go packing
Juanita A.
Juanita A.
San Antonio
They are delicious and healthy! I can just grab a few and eat them on the go.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Foodie Expert
My mom buy them for my brother,he take one for the school,are good?!!!!!!!!
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Norwalk, CA
This is the perfect package to take with you in your purse for a day time snack. They are easy to carry and are small. It comes with enough to fill you up and is an amazing delicious product that will fill u up
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Wake Forest, NC
Planters always does good. They're the perfect snack. And you can find them just about anywhere. When I go on long road trips, I always end up stopping at a convenient store and getting them for the road. I love them!
Mariel R.
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Lightly salted is right. They taste great with less salt wifi ha equals less sodium intake. Help me keep my body healthier: great size and packaging size makes it a great to go size.
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Foodie Expert
Lighty salted they are a really good pick me up or a fast on the go snack can be bought a most local grocery stores.
Kirstin a.
Kirstin a.
Oostburg, Wi
I love these. Convenient packaging perfect for snacks, lunches or something to keep in the car.
Rocksi R.
Rocksi R.
YUM YUM YUM! I adore these Almonds and love the fact that they are lightly salted giving you more true flavor of the almond. I love to eat these alone or as a protein snack, as well as mixing it up with some of my own recipes. My only concern is the price...they are quite expensive.
Candace G.
Candace G.
Statesville, NC
Great travel size bags for packing lunches for the boys or in my purse for a snack on the go. They taste great and it's great for you .
Jerrica M.
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI
Are these good put into a hiking pack? Although they are lightly salted, would it be too salty for a hiking snack?