Add a Photo

#393 in Nuts & Seeds
Kasi L.
Kasi L.
Lancaster, OH

Perfect healthy snack on the go! My entire family loves them! They come in the perfect serving size. My 3 year old and 6 year old fight my husband for them!
Lex B.
Lex B.
Yulee, FL

Really good and healthy! Great to grab when you are on the go! Great things to eat last minute, while your traveling or as a little snack. 10/10 recommend.
Katie R.
Katie R.

I love these. They're great to have in your purse so throughout the day if you get hungry you can just grab a handful of almonds! Much healthier too.
Suzi M.
Suzi M.
Dallas, GA

This is a great nutritional snack that's easy to grab and easy on the go. I like the portions so I don't eat to much and they are convenient.
Mrs. Marla B.
Mrs. Marla B.
Jessup, PA

Quick and simple easily packed away and great for travel... also great for kids without allergies because peanuts are a good added nutrition
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

When I think of planter is I usually just think of peanuts, but they also make great almonds as well. The lightly salted are my favorite.
Gabriella T.
Gabriella T.
Northport, AL

Not my favorite snack, but I force myself to eat them sometimes just so I don't eat something super unhealthy. The taste is super bland.
Gia R.
Gia R.

Planters are a good i buy these for on the go events wish they brought more in each bag but its fulfilling when you don't have to share!
Candace G.
Candace G.
Statesville, NC

Great travel size bags for packing lunches for the boys or in my purse for a snack on the go. They taste great and it's great for you .
Luz T.
Luz T.

En ocasiones los he probado pero no me encanta, de mi parte no los compro. Las veces que los he comido ha sido por otras personas.
Jerrica M.
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI

Are these good put into a hiking pack? Although they are lightly salted, would it be too salty for a hiking snack?

Join Now