Add a Photo

#165 in Nuts & Seeds
Suzi M.
Suzi M.
Dallas, GA

This is a great nutritional snack that's easy to grab and easy on the go. I like the portions so I don't eat to much and they are convenient.
Mrs. Marla B.
Mrs. Marla B.
Jessup, PA

Quick and simple easily packed away and great for travel... also great for kids without allergies because peanuts are a good added nutrition
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

When I think of planter is I usually just think of peanuts, but they also make great almonds as well. The lightly salted are my favorite.
Gabriella T.
Gabriella T.
Northport, AL

Not my favorite snack, but I force myself to eat them sometimes just so I don't eat something super unhealthy. The taste is super bland.
Gia R.
Gia R.

Planters are a good i buy these for on the go events wish they brought more in each bag but its fulfilling when you don't have to share!
Luz T.
Luz T.

En ocasiones los he probado pero no me encanta, de mi parte no los compro. Las veces que los he comido ha sido por otras personas.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Crooksville, OH

These are a great snack! Very nutritous and filling...plus the packets give you an actual serving versus what I'd eat on my own!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Brookfield, CT

These are a great on-the-go snack! You can keep them in your purse, in your desk or in the car! Delicious and easy!
Cailyn E.
Cailyn E.

Almonds are my favorite nuts and these packs make it really convenient to take them as snacks or with lunch
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

I love these they are the perfect snack to have at work or school. They are lightly salted which is a plus.
Jerrica M.
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI

Are these good put into a hiking pack? Although they are lightly salted, would it be too salty for a hiking snack?

Join Now