BY PLANTERS

• Are these good put into a hiking pack? Although they are lightly ...1 Answers
Joselin V.
These planters nuts are the perfect snacks on the go! I've been eating this brand for numerous years and try to put them in small ziplock bags to have on the go but this solves a huge problem! Easy to store, convenient , tasty and healthy
Laju p.
Foodie Expert
Great variety for a go to healthy snack on the go. better for u then the junk food I always tend to reach for. the taste is really good is really good as well
Kasi L.
Hilton Head, SC
Foodie Expert
Perfect healthy snack on the go! My entire family loves them! They come in the perfect serving size. My 3 year old and 6 year old fight my husband for them!
Isayana O.
Victorville, CA
Love how fast I can grab this and just throw it in my bag and run out the door. It's great for when I need a snack but still have a ways to go before lunch.
Lex B.
Yulee, FL
Really good and healthy! Great to grab when you are on the go! Great things to eat last minute, while your traveling or as a little snack. 10/10 recommend.
Katie R.
I love these. They're great to have in your purse so throughout the day if you get hungry you can just grab a handful of almonds! Much healthier too.
Alli M.
South Bend, IN
I recently started snacking on almonds for the health benefits (over eating chips). The travel sized packs are perfect to toss into my purse.
Mrs. Marla B.
Jessup, PA
Quick and simple easily packed away and great for travel... also great for kids without allergies because peanuts are a good added nutrition
Suzi M.
Dallas, GA
This is a great nutritional snack that's easy to grab and easy on the go. I like the portions so I don't eat to much and they are convenient.
Gia R.
Foodie Expert
Planters are a good i buy these for on the go events wish they brought more in each bag but its fulfilling when you don't have to share!
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI
Are these good put into a hiking pack? Although they are lightly salted, would it be too salty for a hiking snack?