Add a Photo

#321 in Nuts & Seeds
Tenecia E.
Tenecia E.
Oct. 3, 2016, 12:48 a.m.
Review for: Blue & Chocolate Bed In A Bag Comforter Set With Down Alternative 8 oz; 224 g
These peanuts are so good to just pop in your bag where you can snack on them throughout the day. You can get them at any supermarket. I would recommend it to anyone who likes peanuts.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
san diego, CA
Great bag of nuts for on the go and as an easy snack to keep in the office, home or car. Plus, they're only lightly salted so it's much healthier than some trail mixes out there.
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Louisville
Its so rare for me to find a good thing like thos but it is so good i buy it a lot and its just so good my mom and dada love it they buy it for themself all the time
Kasi L.
Kasi L.
Hilton Head, SC
Perfect healthy snack on the go! My entire family loves them! They come in the perfect serving size. My 3 year old and 6 year old fight my husband for them!
Isayana O.
Isayana O.
Victorville, CA
Sept. 27, 2016, 2:36 p.m.
Love how fast I can grab this and just throw it in my bag and run out the door. It's great for when I need a snack but still have a ways to go before lunch.
Lex B.
Lex B.
Yulee, FL
Sept. 23, 2016, 2:54 p.m.
Really good and healthy! Great to grab when you are on the go! Great things to eat last minute, while your traveling or as a little snack. 10/10 recommend.
Suzi M.
Suzi M.
Dallas, GA
This is a great nutritional snack that's easy to grab and easy on the go. I like the portions so I don't eat to much and they are convenient.
Alli M.
Alli M.
South Bend, IN
Jan. 18, 2017, 8:53 a.m.
I recently started snacking on almonds for the health benefits (over eating chips). The travel sized packs are perfect to toss into my purse.
Mrs. Marla B.
Mrs. Marla B.
Jessup, PA
Quick and simple easily packed away and great for travel... also great for kids without allergies because peanuts are a good added nutrition
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
When I think of planter is I usually just think of peanuts, but they also make great almonds as well. The lightly salted are my favorite.
Jerrica M.
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI
Are these good put into a hiking pack? Although they are lightly salted, would it be too salty for a hiking snack?