Add a Photo

#269 in Nuts & Seeds
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Norwalk, CA

This is the perfect package to take with you in your purse for a day time snack. They are easy to carry and are small. It comes with enough to fill you up and is an amazing delicious product that will fill u up
Ivy P.
Ivy P.
Baltimore, MD

I love that these are lightly salted because they are great for when you are trying to diet. The on the go packs are great and make the perfect addiction to a baseball game or picnic or just a day on the go.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Henderson, NV

I love that this Planters NUT-tritium Almonds Go-Nuts is so easy and quick. It's my go to for a quick and easy protein snack to keep my energy up while running errands and on a. Busy work day.
Tenecia E.
Tenecia E.

These peanuts are so good to just pop in your bag where you can snack on them throughout the day. You can get them at any supermarket. I would recommend it to anyone who likes peanuts.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
San Diego, CA

Great bag of nuts for on the go and as an easy snack to keep in the office, home or car. Plus, they're only lightly salted so it's much healthier than some trail mixes out there.
Lydia D.
Lydia D.
Beamsville , Ontario

As a mom, I appreciate anything is small packages I can take and go. This is a healthy snack for everyone and lightly salted just keeps them both delicious and healthier
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Louisville

Its so rare for me to find a good thing like thos but it is so good i buy it a lot and its just so good my mom and dada love it they buy it for themself all the time
Kasi L.
Kasi L.
Lancaster, OH

Perfect healthy snack on the go! My entire family loves them! They come in the perfect serving size. My 3 year old and 6 year old fight my husband for them!
Isayana O.
Isayana O.
Victorville, CA

Love how fast I can grab this and just throw it in my bag and run out the door. It's great for when I need a snack but still have a ways to go before lunch.
Lex B.
Lex B.
Yulee, FL

Really good and healthy! Great to grab when you are on the go! Great things to eat last minute, while your traveling or as a little snack. 10/10 recommend.
Jerrica M.
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI

Are these good put into a hiking pack? Although they are lightly salted, would it be too salty for a hiking snack?

Join Now