BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Are these good put into a hiking pack? Although they are lightly ...1 Answers
Susan W.
Columbus, OH
I love almonds as a snack at work and these packages are just the right size. I like that they are lightly salted. The almonds are good and fresh for nuts. I get these at Kroger's grocery store and at gas stations. They are a convenient healthy snack.
Sabrina L.
Norwalk, CA
This is the perfect package to take with you in your purse for a day time snack. They are easy to carry and are small. It comes with enough to fill you up and is an amazing delicious product that will fill u up
Savanna R.
Wake Forest, NC
Planters always does good. They're the perfect snack. And you can find them just about anywhere. When I go on long road trips, I always end up stopping at a convenient store and getting them for the road. I love them!
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
Lightly salted is right. They taste great with less salt wifi ha equals less sodium intake. Help me keep my body healthier: great size and packaging size makes it a great to go size.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
These are one of my go to snacks because they are so delicious. They satisfy me when I am craving something salty and crunchy, while being much healthier than chips. I usually pick them up at Target because they are readily available and they always have the lightly salted which are by far my favorite! Such a great value for a nutritious snack
Rocksi R.
YUM YUM YUM! I adore these Almonds and love the fact that they are lightly salted giving you more true flavor of the almond. I love to eat these alone or as a protein snack, as well as mixing it up with some of my own recipes. My only concern is the price...they are quite expensive.
Tami D.
Oakwood, OH
My son loves these! He is very active and these are a great way for him to refuel naturally. Love the protein and fiber they provide and they are delicious. A little pricey in individual servings - you can also buy them in a can and make your own snack-packs!
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
Verry cheap and affordable snack. love to get these at work it keeps me energized and only as low ad a dollar at my local drug store. great taste and i reomend to anyone for a healthy snack and alternative to chips or candy its delicious greatttt
Jamie M.
Batavia, NY
These are great. They taste wonderful like usual, and they're cool because they're convenient. The issue with this though, is you're paying the same price, or more, for way less product because it's packaged differently
Christine S.
Henderson, NV
I love that this Planters NUT-tritium Almonds Go-Nuts is so easy and quick. It's my go to for a quick and easy protein snack to keep my energy up while running errands and on a. Busy work day.
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI
Are these good put into a hiking pack? Although they are lightly salted, would it be too salty for a hiking snack?