Planters Nut-Rition Almonds Canister

Sensible solution. Lightly salted - 50% less sodium than the leading brand of salted almonds. Good source of fiber contains 15g fat per serving. 0G trans fat.

How tasty are these almonds?
How long does a can stay fresh after opening?
Do these taste too salty??
Start your review of Planters Nut-Rition Almonds Canister!
How would you rate this product?
Bri H.
Waco, TX
These are a PERFECT snack for on the go, after the gym, BEFORE the gym, any time!! These are an easy snack that can be thrown in you gym bag, purse, even left in the car for those annoying times where your stomach just refuses to wait until lunch!! These roasted almonds have the perfect CrUnCh, and just enough salt to satisfy those taste buds!!
Stephanie Y.
Shelby Twp, MI
Almonds are always wonderful - but these are mega-salty, almost too much sometimes. Quality-wise, they fall a bit behind other brands like Blue Diamond & Emerald, but still...it's hard to mess up a nut.
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
I specifically buy these for my hubby because he loves to snack on them. Great source of protein and fiber.
Sandhiya A.
Reinholds, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
There is no any day on which I don’t eat almonds. I never go out of these planters almond because I always find a good deal on them and I keep stocking up. #planters #almonds #healthydiet
Annette P.
Kentwood , MI
HeArt healthy and tasty , grab you a can and a handful of these between hunger pains and you’re all set , doctor recommended
Eileen W.
Coden, AL
I love to eat these by themselves, in salads, in baked goods or ground up and used as a coating for fish or chicken. They're always dwlicious, always fresh and good for you!
Michelle P.
Katy, TX
I love almonds, but these completely lack flavor!!! I need a little stimulation for my taste buds... these do not provide that at all
Anna H.
2,292 reviews
These taste so good but you really have to watch out and only have the recommended serving because of the salt content. We are all guilty of eating more of these then we should because they seem healthy but after reading the reviews on influenster I looked and realized that these are deceiving! Other than that they are a crunchy snack that are good on the go in a zip lock bag!
Caryn B.
Concord , NC
This is very good . A little pricy. Like packaging. Like the different mixture this is healthy snacking.
Emma B.
FortSmith
these are a nice snack to have around for sweet and salty cravings!!!!!! i really do love the brand because they have such a large variety of things for all types of cravings and wants!!!!! the prices arent too bad as well so you do get a nice amount or your money!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...