BY PLANTERS

New! Peanuts, Almonds, Pistachios, Pecans, & Walnuts. Heart Heathy Mix - May Reduce the Risk Of Heart Disease. Low Sodium. Good Source Of Dietary Fiber - Contains 22g Fat Per Serving. A Cholesterol Free Food - Contains 22g Fat Per Serving. 0g Trans Fat. At Planters, We Believe That Nuts Are. see more...

• DO YOU EAT YOUR NUTS ALONE OR WITH SOMETHING ELSE?17 Answers
Anastasia l.
These are a wonderful snack because it provides a healthy balance of protein for a good snack.  I just premeasure little baggies for snacks on a daily basis.  I have these as a snack on almost a daily basis.  This is something that I keep with me when I have long days so I can eat something tiny and healthy.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love these! I am a big snacker, so it's good for me to have healthy snacks around at all times. These are super good for you, and they're really tasty too - especially if you crave salt like I do! I buy them at Walmart and keep some at home and at work. Will definitely continue purchasing.
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
I purchased these on the special Friday sale where they were $7.99 for 3 cans. At the store where I normally shop here one can is almost $5 so this was a fantastic deal. I liked how they were lightly salted and not as salty as a lot of nuts are.

I agree with the other review that they were mostly almonds. Id say 60% almonds, 30% cashews and 10% macadamias but they were still quite good.
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
Overpriced, but delicious! In reality it's probably far cheaper to make your own mix by buying bulk, but this is so convenient and awesome to keep in your gym bag or at your desk for a quick, nutrient-dense snack! Just have to watch those calories, this is NOT a low-calorie food!
Estefany N.
Texas
I love these! I enjoy every item in the mixture so it is just my thing. I am known to always have snacks with me and I usually take these in a ziplock bag to work or school to munch on. Great to fill me up before a meal. I can even isolate the nuts in my yogurt and add the dried fruit if I liked. Healthy snacking!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I love nut mixes! And more if is from Planters! These are delicious and healthy, easy to take on the go, good source of healthy fat.

Pro: Taste good, healthy, affordable.
Cons: Just got to eat a little amount because is high in calories.

Is really satisfying!
Renee W.
Seattle, WA
These nuts are okay it's a mixture of nuts and dry fruit it comes with almonds, Blueberries, raisins, bananas, walnuts, peanuts, pistachios, they are great snack when you are trying to stay healthy I don't really like dried fruit so I'm not too fond of the bananas and blueberries.
Maria De Jesus B.
Planters is one of my top go to brands for a variety of different types of nuts. I love to eat them as a snack while blogging or while watching a movie! There's a nice blend of sweet and salty flavors, perfect to satisfy both cravings while having a nutritious snack!
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
I love this planters mix. I have the antioxidant mix, digestive mix and the mens NUT-rition mix. All delicious and different. My only issue is that these are quite expensive for a couple of ounces. I actually stop purchasing these and started making my own imitation of them. You can find the same ingredients in separate bags at your grocery store and mix it yourself!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
Not really a fan of this nut mix because it contains what seems to be a lot of peanuts and is loaded with salt. Maybe I'll try the low salt mix next time. When I read "nut-rition" I assumed that meant a blend of nuts. While there were a few other types of nuts in this mix, the primary nut was peanut. BORING!
Karen R.
DO YOU EAT YOUR NUTS ALONE OR WITH SOMETHING ELSE?