BY PLANTERS

Planters Trail Mix! It's the perfect snack grab when you're on the go, in the office or relaxing at home. Nut/Choco: A blend of expertly roasted nuts, delicious Sun-Maid raisins, and real milk chocolate pieces. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Dawn M.
Wentzville, MO
Although the fat content is somewhat high, the ease and simplicity of the individual packs, keep you from over-eating. It is a nice "pick me up" during a long day at work or during travel. I even bring them on float trips and to the pool or beach for a quick easy snack.
susan t.
Ocala , FL
Foodie Expert
These snack are great. I can take them with me to school and work. They taste great and very easy to tear open.
Yaimee O.
Planters Trail Mix are my favorite. They're such a great snake. They're also great for on the go.
Jean E.
Shelby, NC
Love this trail mix!!! It is healthy and contains a bit of sweet and salt. The packs fit right in my lunch box
Vanessa M.
Foodie Expert
Estos snakcs me encantan son practicos de llevar en el bolsilllo! Y me ayudan a nontener tanta hambre durante el dia!
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Foodie Expert
Yummo! Another great stand alone out standing product from planters! Great for school lunches or late night snack!
Kristina E.
Oxnard, CA
So delicious although you taste the salt but I love that with chocolate and nuts. I love thses as a go to snack