Planters Nut 24 Count-Variety Pack

by Planters

Can’t choose between your favorite Planters snack? This 24 Variety Pack will keep your pantry stocked with all your favorite Planters treats. This variety pack includes a mix of salted cashews, salted peanuts, and honey roasted peanuts. - A source , fiber, magnesium, and healthy fats, this variety pack is perfect for snack emergencies. Premium quality nuts slightly salted and roasted to perfection 24 single serving packs, ensuring freshness every time Easy to carry on-the-go snack packs Contains: 6-1.5 oz (42g) Packs Salted Cashews, 12-1.75 oz (49g) Packs Salted Peanuts, 6-1.75 oz (49g) Packs Honey Roasted Peanuts Perfect for those keeping kosher SALTED PEANUTS: INGREDIENTS: PEANUTS, PEANUT OIL, SEA SALT. CONTAINS: PEANUT. MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES TREE NUTS. HONEY ROASTED PEANUTS: INGREDIENTS: PEANUTS, SUGAR, PEANUT OIL, HONEY, CORN SYRUP, SEA SALT, FRUCTOSE, CORNSTARCH, XANTHAN GUM. CONTAINS: PEANUT. MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES TREE NUTS. SALTED CASHEWS: INGREDIENTS: CASHEWS, SEA SALT, PEANUT OIL. CONTAINS: CASHEW. MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES PEANUT, OTHER TREE NUTS.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Planters Nut 24 Count-Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Love the variety, its a great protein choice. Planters is just an all around great brand. Good price and quality. Great buy
Weatherford, TX
Love peanuts and any flavor they come in. I always have some kind of planters in the house for snacks. Will continue to buy
They are so tasty!!! These are my guilty pleasures. I can have them finished by 10 minutes and not feel regret at all.
Forest City, IA
I love this variety pack because I get a little but of all the ones I like and they are perfect for on the go snacking
Allentown, PA
I LOVE the honey roasted cashews and peanuts. Good source of protein and gives a quick pick me up when lacking energy
Gibsonville, NC
The best variety of bagged nuts ever. Pleases the whole family. Love the honey roasted nuts, my personal favorite.
Live that these are individually wrapped packages. I throw them in my purse and have a great snack thru out the day
Philadelphia, PA
Good snack to eat on the go good for when you are hungry and can't eat at the moment. Good to keep in your purse.
Raleigh, NC
These are fabulous for work or for school lunches for the kids. taste delciisous. no negative review what so ever
I love these they are so good and filling when you're on the go. I especially love the honey roasted peanuts.

Looking for your answer?