BY PLANTERS

• Is this a good trail mix? i never tried it so I'm just wo...3 Answers
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
These are great!! I keep them with me at all times! Perfect for on the go or when you need that little snack to keep you going and its just a grab and go. The price I paid was very good for this large pack. i will definitely be buying these again when I run out.
Bonnie D.
The Planters Nuts are the best. They are always fresh and testy with just the right amount of salt. We use them in school and work lunches and they are so affordable as a snack. They are a great source of protein and really curb afternoon hunger.
arllene a.
New Haven, CT
These are perfect when you crumble them into little pieces and sprinkle them over some ice cream, you can mix and match with all kinds of ice cream flavors. There so good for on the go snacks breaks
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Planters Nut 24 Count-Variety Pack good to have for bbq, get togethers, travel. Variety keeps everyone's taste pallet satisfied.
Angie T.
Marine City
Great snack for a great price on Amazon. Just the right portion size for when you need a snack and easily portable.
isabel e.
Gualala, CA
I love these i will buy again perfect for me to have as a snack !i will buy this product again. love planters nuts
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
I love theses it's a great snack to have around the house I let the kids have them often. I get buy this often.
Jessica G.
kids love these for on the road snacks, they are cheap when bought in large cases and peanuts are generally great to eat, plus they are healthy!
Jasmine G.
Grand Rapids , MI
Is this a good trail mix? i never tried it so I'm just wondering before i spend money on it and don't like it?