Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter

by Planters

Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter has a rich, fresh, nutty taste and it spreads easily. Wonderfully creamy texture made of simple ingredients hence; it does not taste heavy, greasy, or too sweet. Deliciously Creamy! Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread is rich, very peanutty, less sugary, heavenly creamy and a whole lot tasty! It's perfect for sandwiches, toast, baking, cooking or even eating spoonfuls taste like eating a large spoonful of yummy roasted peanuts. It has a very fresh and strong peanut flavor with creamy consistency. Rich, creamy roasted peanut flavor Delicious spread made of 90% peanuts No need to stir, natural peanut butter jar with 90% peanuts Over 500 peanuts used in every jar of all natural creamy peanut butter Consists of 23, 2 Tbsp (32g) servings and 190 calories per serving Ingredients: ROASTED PEANUTS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SALT.

Is this brand better than Jif?
How else can I use it instead of on sandwhices
Can I use this kind of PB of cooking in replacement of the regular PB?
Start your review of Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Oshawa, ON
Very delicious and definitely more healthy than the normal. I love that it actually tastes like peanuts.
Creamy smooth tasted good I recommend you switch to this for a nutter flavore its my choice
Ask a question to the Influenster community...