Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter

by Planters

Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter has a rich, fresh, nutty taste and it spreads easily. Wonderfully creamy texture made of simple ingredients hence; it does not taste heavy, greasy, or too sweet. Deliciously Creamy! Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread is rich, very peanutty, less sugary, heavenly creamy and a whole lot tasty! It's perfect for sandwiches, toast, baking, cooking or even eating spoonfuls taste like eating a large spoonful of yummy roasted peanuts. It has a very fresh and strong peanut flavor with creamy consistency. Rich, creamy roasted peanut flavor Delicious spread made of 90% peanuts No need to stir, natural peanut butter jar with 90% peanuts Over 500 peanuts used in every jar of all natural creamy peanut butter Consists of 23, 2 Tbsp (32g) servings and 190 calories per serving Ingredients: ROASTED PEANUTS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SALT.

Is this brand better than Jif?
How else can I use it instead of on sandwhices
Can I use this kind of PB of cooking in replacement of the regular PB?
Start your review of Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Lancaster, CA
I love this creamy peanut butter Soo soft, creamy smooth easy to spread on bread good for snaking as well
Really yummy peanut butter. It melts so well on warm chocolate chip waffles, which is my favorite snack.!
Hoover, AL
I love the roasted peanut from Planter's but have to admit that I love that same flavor put into butter.
My little one love eating peanut butter as a late snack and plus they can get some good protein as well.
Cookeville, TN
Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Emily M.
Purchased at: Kroger
Super yummy,doesn’t have a lot of oil separation! Perfect amount of sweetness,not gritty or too runny!
Angier, Nc
Great taste! Not too oily like some brands. Doesn't taste processed, either. Would purchase this again.
Creamy peanut butter is my absolute favorite for sandwiches or toast in the morning. Rich cram delish.
Love that it doesn't have any added sugars or partially hydrogenated oils--such a tasty peanut butter!
Ann Arbor, MI
I love natural peanut butter, the first time i tried it I knew i couldn't go back to the other brands.
Miami Beach, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Me gusta pero no me encanta, aparte de lo costoso es muy empalagosa y prefiero algo de mejor consumo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...