BY PLANTERS #91 in Nut & Seed Butters

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread.
No need to stir.
Natural creamy peanut butter spread.
90% peanuts.

• Is this brand better than Jif? 4 Answers
  • How else can I use it instead of on sandwhices 17 Answers
  • Can I use this kind of PB of cooking in replacement of th...5 Answers
Nicole K.
Chesterfield, VA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This Planters peanut butter is terrible. It has a weird texture and flavor.
kimberly k.
Mount Gilead, OH
Not a huge fan of natural creamy, i like the regular peanut butter. I feel natural peanut butter is a bit more oiler than regular peanut butter but that's just me i suppose.
Berenice S.
It taste good but is not real peanut butter. Like most brands. So if you want healthy, natural and real Peanut butter look for another
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Me gusta pero no me encanta, aparte de lo costoso es muy empalagosa y prefiero algo de mejor consumo
Sally A.
I used to eat this back in Pre-K before I was allergic to it...I gained an allergy and now I can no longer eat peanuts nor Chick Fil A...how said
Though from what I can remember creamy peanut butter was good very good.

Eat, if you can
Rachel R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
My favorite Peanut Butter! Great taste and the only sandwich I would eat as a kid and still today
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Such a good Peanut Butter! My only problem is that sometimes you do end up having to stir it. After a while the oil starts the seperate.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I feel like it's a bit of a stretch to label this 'natural', but I think I just am picky. This is great for people just starting to go 'all natural' :)
Diana L.
Natural peanut butter is sooo much better than the over processed sugary stuff that we used to buy. This brand doesn't separate like the others do.
Marleen F.
Wayland, MI
I like natural peanut butter pretty well. It definitely is a good choice for baking. My favorite brands are Kirkland and Aldi, so I wouldn't pay the extra price just to have a brand name on it.
Amanda P.
Sudbury, MA
How else can I use it instead of on sandwhices
Jillian S.
Kimberly, ID
Would this peanut butter be good to bake and cook with? I often use in thai food and for cookies!
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Is this a good brand of peanut butter?
Kelsie P.
What's your favorite way to use this peanut butter?
Natalie V.