BY PLANTERS #30 in Nut & Seed Butters

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread.
No need to stir.
Natural creamy peanut butter spread.
90% peanuts.

• Is this brand better than Jif? 4 Answers
  • How else can I use it instead of on sandwhices 17 Answers
  • Can I use this kind of PB of cooking in replacement of the regula...5 Answers
Charissa C.
I love peanuts in grains and in cream even more, the brand planters love it for its original flavor as it is usually used for many desserts, snacks, milkshakes, whatever you want and it is magnificent, if you are peanut lover I recommend you try it As it is well creamy and delicious.
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
I love all peanut butters, but Planters has been my favorite. I enjoy the natural because it tastes fresh. It also tastes amazing, well because it's peanut butter. I think Planters is a great product and I love what they put out all the time! It's the best.
Laquesha B.
I love peanut butter which is probably not good since it's not the best thing a person can eat. Nevertheless, this is my favorite brand of PB because it goes on smooth and tastes amazing. It's all-natural but I see no noticeable difference in quality and consistency with this brand an other unhealthier one.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I have only tried this once and it was amazing ! It was creamy, easy to spread, not oily, tasted fresh and real, and the ingredients are great. It's a decent price and the brand is pretty good. This is our go to #3 brand for peanut butter (:
Leslie H.
This is really tasty and will not break your wallet. It is just a little more than the non natural form of peanut butter. It is extremely creamy and spreads easy. My kids love it and have no idea that I enjoy them eating this versus some chips or junk food that isn't so healthy!
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all type of peanut butter and that includes the Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread because dayum is it good with jelly. I mean they are perfect for each other and I'm getting hungry as I write this
Lucero H.
San Marcos, TX
It is such an amazing PB! no sugars or oils! I recommend so muuuuuuuuch. I used to use it when I would go on short diets, because it is very natural and lacks much of the fattening stuff that is in the regular PB.
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is really good peanut butter. I am a huge fan of peanut butter but am choosy about the kind I eat. This is now my favorite. It has such a natural taste and is very smooth and creamy and not overly oiley.
Ashli H.
San Marcos, TX
I'm a college student and this is definitely a healthy go-to snack in between classes, being that I don't like junk food as a snack I prefer fruit or a peanut butter sandwich with a hint of honey. It's amazing!
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
This peanut butter spread is so delicious like eating it plain or making a PBJ sandwich with it. I also like to use this spread In recipe as well and it cooks in greatly.
Amanda P.
Sudbury, MA
How else can I use it instead of on sandwhices
Jillian S.
Kimberly, ID
Would this peanut butter be good to bake and cook with? I often use in thai food and for cookies!
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Is this a good brand of peanut butter?
Kelsie P.
What's your favorite way to use this peanut butter?
Natalie V.