BY PLANTERS

Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread.
No need to stir.
Natural creamy peanut butter spread.
90% peanuts. see more...

• Is this brand better than Jif? 3 Answers
  • How else can I use it instead of on sandwhices 16 Answers
  • Can I use this kind of PB of cooking in replacement of the regular PB?4 Answers
Alicen B.
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
I love all peanut butters, but Planters has been my favorite. I enjoy the natural because it tastes fresh. It also tastes amazing, well because it's peanut butter. I think Planters is a great product and I love what they put out all the time! It's the best.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I have only tried this once and it was amazing ! It was creamy, easy to spread, not oily, tasted fresh and real, and the ingredients are great. It's a decent price and the brand is pretty good. This is our go to #3 brand for peanut butter (:
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
The best peanut butter is the natural kind. It definitely tastes more creamy and it has a thicker texture which I prefer.
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
I love this creamy peanut butter Soo soft, creamy smooth easy to spread on bread good for snaking as well
Priscilla W.
Priscilla W.
Angier, Nc
Great taste! Not too oily like some brands. Doesn't taste processed, either. Would purchase this again.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Creamy peanut butter is my absolute favorite for sandwiches or toast in the morning. Rich cram delish.
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Omg I love this peanut butter it's so good and creamy thumbs up planters is the best
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
I love peanuts in grains and in cream even more, the brand planters love it for its original flavor as it is usually used for many desserts, snacks, milkshakes, whatever you want and it is magnificent, if you are peanut lover I recommend you try it As it is well creamy and delicious.
Laquesha B.
Laquesha B.
I love peanut butter which is probably not good since it's not the best thing a person can eat. Nevertheless, this is my favorite brand of PB because it goes on smooth and tastes amazing. It's all-natural but I see no noticeable difference in quality and consistency with this brand an other unhealthier one.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
This is really tasty and will not break your wallet. It is just a little more than the non natural form of peanut butter. It is extremely creamy and spreads easy. My kids love it and have no idea that I enjoy them eating this versus some chips or junk food that isn't so healthy!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Sudbury, MA
How else can I use it instead of on sandwhices
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Kimberly, ID
Would this peanut butter be good to bake and cook with? I often use in thai food and for cookies!
Kelsie P.
Kelsie P.
What's your favorite way to use this peanut butter?
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
How tasty is this ?
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
Is this a good brand of peanut butter?