BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread.
No need to stir.
Natural creamy peanut butter spread.
90% peanuts.

• Is this brand better than Jif? 4 Answers
  • How else can I use it instead of on sandwhices 17 Answers
  • Can I use this kind of PB of cooking in replacement of th...5 Answers
ADRIANA RIVAS R.
Excellent brown paste fit for a king! If I could ever get a chance to ever improve this product and make it six stars, that would be to infuse bread with Planters peanut butter so I can eat the slice right out of the bag and not have to bother with the spreading of the paste before enjoyment is partaken.
Charissa C.
I love peanuts in grains and in cream even more, the brand planters love it for its original flavor as it is usually used for many desserts, snacks, milkshakes, whatever you want and it is magnificent, if you are peanut lover I recommend you try it As it is well creamy and delicious.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
So I use this for both myself and my dog ! My dog goes nuts for it , and I absolutely love it. We both get to enjoy a little sweet & salty with celery sticks , or crackers (in her case frozen in her bone) . Enjoyable without the unnecessary ingredients
Laquesha B.
I love peanut butter which is probably not good since it's not the best thing a person can eat. Nevertheless, this is my favorite brand of PB because it goes on smooth and tastes amazing. It's all-natural but I see no noticeable difference in quality and consistency with this brand an other unhealthier one.
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
I love all peanut butters, but Planters has been my favorite. I enjoy the natural because it tastes fresh. It also tastes amazing, well because it's peanut butter. I think Planters is a great product and I love what they put out all the time! It's the best.
Julio D.
I love to have this peanut butter because it is so smooth and creamy. I love to eat it on bread with jelly or with slices of apple. Sometimes when I don't have fresh fruit I just use a spoon to scoop out some and eat that. It keeps me full while I work and make time to go to either lunch or dinner.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I have only tried this once and it was amazing ! It was creamy, easy to spread, not oily, tasted fresh and real, and the ingredients are great. It's a decent price and the brand is pretty good. This is our go to #3 brand for peanut butter (:
Leslie H.
This is really tasty and will not break your wallet. It is just a little more than the non natural form of peanut butter. It is extremely creamy and spreads easy. My kids love it and have no idea that I enjoy them eating this versus some chips or junk food that isn't so healthy!
Veronica R.
Simi Valley
My husband and I are trying to eat better. This includes more protein BUT still eating healthy. We've been on the hung for a great all natural peanut butter, and we definitely found it! You can't even tell the difference!
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all type of peanut butter and that includes the Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread because dayum is it good with jelly. I mean they are perfect for each other and I'm getting hungry as I write this
Amanda P.
Sudbury, MA
How else can I use it instead of on sandwhices
Jillian S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Would this peanut butter be good to bake and cook with? I often use in thai food and for cookies!
Kelsie P.
What's your favorite way to use this peanut butter?
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Is this a good brand of peanut butter?
Natalie V.