BY PLANTERS

Enjoy this expertly roasted blend of Planters® peanuts, cashews, almonds, brazil nuts, hazelnuts & pecans. see more...

Tori M.
Fayetteville, TN
My granny would always have these at her house when I would go visit her. Me and my cousin would pour them into the lid and pick out which ones we liked the best and would eat those. They're all excellent! My family has always liked the Planters brand nuts because they have very good flavor!
Rachel F.
Brandon, FL
These are my favorite nuts to snack on. For me they have just the right amount of salt. Usually, other brands mixed nuts do not compare, plus Planters mixed nuts are affordable to purchase. I would definitely recommend to have these at your desk in case you need a quick snack.
Leah D.
Such a great mixed nut variety! I love Planter's brand because they're always so fresh & strong in flavor, they don't taste dried out or overly salty at all. In this variety there are peanuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, almonds, cashews, and maybe a few others. I love this!
Andrea D.
Carencro, LA
Planters is the best brand for nuts. The mixed nuts product always hits home. There is always a decent amount of every type of nut so that you're not just left over with peanuts at the end. I wouldn't add anything else. It is awesome.
Tiffany C.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like these nuts then the others. They are healthier than regular. I just cant believe they cost as much as they do so i only get them with coupon or on sale. The sea salt ones as well as the honey roasted ones are the best
Maritza M.
I love mixed nuts! These are so addicting and very delicious. Sadly I can't eat them anymore because my daughter is allergic to tree nuts. :/ But these were totally one of my favorite healthy snacks when I was able to eat them.
Ana B.
Elkridge, MD
It is perfect because is a mix of nuts and it is with sea salt, what is better than the regular salt. You can eat in a snack time and also can put in the salad, what I just love. It tastes really good and I highly recommend.
Juana R.
Dallas Texas
I love this mixed nuts, I work 14hrs a day and sometimes I don't have time to make something to eat and I just take some of this nuts and I'm good for like 3 to 4hrs... love the taste and they really healthy
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
This is a great mixture of nuts! My family makes sure to stay stocked up on planters nuts whether we are going camping, going on vacation or just staying home! They are delicious and a great nutrition value!
Livvy L.
Planters has been a favorite peanut brand in my house for as long as I can remember. They're a tasty snack. That is also good for you. We always get the salted kind. The flavors are so good it's addicting.