BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts

• Tree Nuts

Buy on Amazon
Stormie R.
Schaumburg, IL
I think the Planters Mixed Nuts are good and healthy but sometimes I would just want to eat the nut without any salt because I think they taste better than with sea salt.
Lesley E.
Sanford
Planters mixed nuts with sea salt is one of the best brands of mixed nuts on the market. They make great snacks for school kids and also on the Move moms. Planters nuts has been a staple in my family for years. Christmas and other holidays would not be the same without a bowl of Planters mixed nuts.
Dee H.
Decatur, AL
Good quality product that is not mostly peanuts. The nuts are not broken into tiny pieces but are either whole or halves depending on the type of nut. The mix of different nuts makes it not be boring as a snack and people can choose their favorites. The sea salt gives a nice flavor to this savory food but it not overwhelming salty.
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
I think planters has the best quality in their nuts. My dad purchases them all the time and they are always in our house! They are not overly salted and the quality and price of the product is better than many others i have tried! We always go back to these proucts
Chelsea V.
Christopher, IL
Bought this product at my locals Sam's store and I was thoroughly impressed. The price was impeccable and I couldn't help but notice that the can has several different nuts in the container. My favorite being the sea salted almonds of course.
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
I love these nuts!!! Seriously the sea salt takes the flavor profile to a whole new level. They use a good mix of nuts so you're getting more than just the basic peanuts and cashews. For what you get the price is just right. I keep some at my desk for a good mid day snack.
Jessica B.
Golden valley , Mn
We eat Planters all the time. Easy to find in all stores and have a good variety of flavors. We enjoy their peanuts the best. These are a decent price and do taste better than the store brand so worth paying more for the name. These make a good snack.
Jordan  W.
Sparta, NC
Every night before I go to bed I have to have these nuts if I don't then I normally get up and go to the store just so I will have these nuts I love the taste of Deez Nuts there's nothing like that anywhere else
Jennifer H.
Recommended models are standout choices for nutrition and taste. They may include CR Best buys, which offer exceptional value. When narrowing your choices among models, consider nutrition, taste and price. personally dont choose these but theyre good
Ashley M.
Tampa, FL
Really enjoy the planter mixed nuts with sea salt. I typically find it to be cheaper at a store like Walmart compared to other grocery stores so that's where I usually purchase it. It's a nice mix with a good flavor that is great for snacking!