2 colors available

Planters.
Unsalted.
Mixed nuts.
Less than 50% peanuts*.
Peanuts, almonds, cashews, brazil nuts, hazelnuts (filberts), & pecans. see more...

• Price wise, do you feel you're getting what you pay for? 1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Hampton, GA
Being that I do not like a lot of salt whatsoever I love that I can find Mixed nuts that are not salted. I try to keep the sodium down within the family due to our daughter being a kidney patient. These are so delicious without all the extra salt. I do recommend this product to those who want a fresh healthy snack.
Callie D.
Callie D.
Denton, TX
Foodie Expert
You can't really go wrong with mixed nuts. Being vegetarian, I have to get some protein somewhere and mixed nuts are a great alternative. Sometimes I make my own trail mix using them. I prefer the unsalted version to help keep my sodium intake lower.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
Foodie Expert
These are great for my diet and i truly do love these. The taste great and the packaging is neat. This is better than all peanut company's actually I bought at Walmart so yeah pretty good deal it's really not expensive
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Our family loves to snack on these they're super convenient and you can even take them on the go they are delicious and very affordable. We buy planters mixed nuts all the time. It's an easy and healthy snack.
Lizz B.
Lizz B.
I love these nuts. I like the salted ones better but I am tryin fb to be a little healthier so I went for the unsalted version. They still have a great taste! You can get it any store like Walmart or targets.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
I don't buy nuts often but when I do this product is a great buy. It it packed with flavors one after the other. It is so adorable for how much you're getting, i would recommend this to others, I love it
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Unsalted is the way to go. Always watch your sodium intake in anything you eat! Great for a healthy, quick snack that'll keep you going till your next full meal.
Morgen S.
Morgen S.
Hudson, MI
These are a good snack to have on the go and there nice that there individualy packaged so you dont eat to many during your snack anf there a good to go snack.
DENISE H.
DENISE H.
Massillon, OH
love all planters nuts ,especially the dry roast,buy when I see them on sale anywhere,mostly at the grocery! I am a repeat consumer !
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
These are the best even tho they say unsalted they still have some salt to me they are a healthier choice for you if you are dieting
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Price wise, do you feel you're getting what you pay for?