Planters Mixed Nuts Lightly Salted uploaded by sarah c.Planters Mixed Nuts Lightly Salted uploaded by Tristian M.

BY PLANTERS

Planters Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts.
50% less sodium than Planters mixed nuts.
See nutrition information for fat content.
Less than 50% peanuts*.
Peanuts, almonds, cashews, brazil nuts, hazelnuts (filberts), & pecans. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany M.
Review for: Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts 15 oz; 425 g more...
I bought this container of nuts hoping it would be less peanuts because I really love to have variety when snacking. However there was tons of peanuts! Also lots of almonds but so many peanuts. They all tasted just fine but I just don’t think it’s correct to imply that there is less peanuts as if you’re getting more of the others when you don’t really.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Great snack variety, 170 calories per serving. Comes on a 15 oz tub. Contains peanuts, almonds, cashews, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts(filberts) and also pecans. Price point is about $7 dollars. Get it at your local grocery store
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Though these are tasty they lied that it is less than 50% peanuts. I wont be buying again. The only other nut besides peanuts was almonds, a few scattered cashews and one pecan.
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
Out was unusually hard to find nuts that were unsalted or even lightly salted, These are lightly salted and are greatvas a snack by themselves or on top of a salad.
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
I was so excited to discover that I could purchase mixed nuts for my family that were lightly salted. Great flavors with a great variety of nuts in this mix. My two-year-old twins request nuts as a part of their afternoon snack and I am thrilled that they are getting this extra protein with minimal salt intake.
Jessica S.
APO AE
Love these nuts! Great for making your own trail mix or just wanting to have these as a snack. The lightly salted is the way to go, does not make you incredibly thirsty after like the normal salted nuts. I buy these on a regular basis and find that they go a lot quicker than I'd imagine! Recommended!
Claudia D.
This was my go to snack for my kids and myself. I was pleased with the variety of nuts that are included. I bought this at my local Target. I wish this was made in a larger container.

Cons-
Very Pricey
Not enough pistachios

Pros-
Great on the go snack
Healthy
Kid approved
Barbara S.
I love Planters mixed nuts! Either having as my afternoon snack or on top of my salad at lunch time, these nuts are just delicious! I usually buy mine at my local grocery store (Publix). There have the right amount of saltiness to it! I would definitely recommend to others.
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
These are the perfect work snack. Healthy but exciting lol. I can usually find them on sale so that's always a plus. I wish there was a little more quantity of variety, I usually find myself with more peanuts than anything else. Other than that this is a great snack.
Stephanie S.
My husband and child enjoy this product because of the variety of peanuts to choose from. It's great to put out during a party or if you need a small snack. I feel like it's worth getting because of the multiple types of peanuts.
Mayra R.
I don't like very salty nuts. Do these taste a lot like salt even though it says lightly salted?