Planters Mixed Nuts Honey Roasted uploaded by Nikki L.Planters Mixed Nuts Honey Roasted uploaded by Delmy B.

BY PLANTERS

Planters Honey Roasted Mixed Nuts.
Peanuts, cashews, almonds, hazelnuts (filberts), & pecans. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
I have to be very careful with these nuts around my family because they will disappear in the blink of an eye! We can easily go through a container without thinking about it because they are so delicious. They are a wonderful year that has come to replace other desserts and though they are still very sugary and high in fat, it's better than the empty calories and higher sugar content of most options we had in the house before!
Kristhel P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my favorite snacking choices. Not only does it satisfy my sweet tooth, but it's a healthier alternative to eating chocolate, donuts, or any other snack, while providing a good dose of protein and energy to keep me going during a long day at work. Love these!
Megan H.
In my family it is a tradition to get Planters peanuts as gifts for christmas. I got this product once for christmas and was hoping the next year I would get more. Honey roasted nuts in general are very good. I'm sure someone could find a cheaper alternative to this.
Haley J.
I can't eat plain peanuts by themselves, I have to eat the Honey Roasted kind. I feel like the Planter's ones are expensive compared to some cheaper brands that taste the same, if not better. You can find these virtually anywhere, so they are an easy snack pick up.
Qiao D.
San Diego, CA
Love these Planters nuts. They are a great way to keep hunger at bay in between meals. The Honey Roasted flavor is incredible too, and packs a punch within a small snack. I would not hesitate to repurchase these and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
Honey Roasted nuts are my favorite type to buy. You are getting protein and are also have a little snack at the same time. While not the healthiest option I still think its totally valid to have these around the house. I purchase them once every few months.
Yolanda V.
Slatington, PA
Very inexpensive and these are my alternative to the blue diamond. These are just as good and I love the honey nut flavor to them also. I always can manage to find a sale with this brand which is amazing because peanuts are good for your health. Love them!
Anh N.
San Diego, CA
I love honey roasted nuts and planterss do a good job. They make the nuts sweet enough without overdoing it. The only reason why I gave 4 stars is because I do like the peanuts better as I think cashews might be too rich.
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR
I think planters has the best honey roasted nuts. These are my boyfriend and I's favorite nuts, and something about the way that planters does makes us going back to buy more. It's a great snack food and is easy to carry.
Aimeeh L.
It is not bad, but it is not my favorite also. It is a little sweet with added salty taste. I think you can add this in baking too. Muffins and brownie may go well with it. This is available in common grocery stores!
How do you win free stuff i need steps because I'm new
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Foodie Expert
Do these come in other flavors?