BY PLANTERS

• What do most people use these for? Snacks/Lunch/Parties etc.1 Answers
  • Have you tried this blend of mixed nuts yet?1 Answers
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
These are a family favorite in our household, and are definitely a healthier snack than many other options. They're a little pricey, but you can often find them on sale at places like Publix. I will say, the can specifically says "Less than 50% Peanuts", but they're pushing it really close at 49.9% peanuts.
Luz R.
My parents have bought these for years now so we always get one when we go to the grocery store. It’s a big container with a variety of nuts when we’re up for a snack. Give it a try you won’t regret buying these.
Lisa M.
Norcross, GA
How about this for years you can always count on them being good and I'm so sorry man I'm nuts.

how about this for years you can always count on them being good and I'm so sorry man I'm nuts.

in the regular peanuts and honey roasted also I'm a huge fan of the cashews.
Ragan G.
Cut Off, LA
I really enjoy these. Not like other brands where it is all peanuts. These always have a good ratio to incorporate a can full of all the different nuts in equal amounts. Would recommend these. They are really good.
maria m.
I love this snack because it gives different kinds and I love reading them I would work from there so people who are not allergic to it and it was good for its price sometimes I love eating these with the family
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Eating healthy can be difficult, especially when you crave a salty snack in the afternoon! Instead of reaching for a bag of potato chips or crackers I have started snacking on these Planters Mixed Nuts! Just a handful satisfies that salty flavor, and they are packed full of protein with little carbs and sugar. I like the mixed nuts because of the variety of cashews, almonds, pecans, peanuts and brazil nuts. They are excellent on your desk at work or on a road trip, to keep you away from those gas station unhealthy options!!
Kyle K.
These nuts are pretty good! I like to eat them to help with protein! I buy this at my local grocery store! It's very similar to store brand products! It met my expectations but was a bit pricey!
Elizabeth T.
Columbia, SC
These are really tasty nuts. Great to snack on. The packaging says less than 50% peanuts however I find that untrue. I dumped the can out and picked out all the nuts that were not peanuts or almonds and I still have more than half a can. I only found two pecans. That made my taste buds sad. Like I said they are really tasty just more peanuts than anything else next would be almonds. Then Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, cashews, and pecans having the least amount of presence in the can.
Daniela S.
Rohnert Park, CA
love these so much!!! they're great for a fast easily and relatively healthy snack and i usually make trail mix with them by adding in other things such as dried fruit or even m&ms.
Daniela M.
It's a nice mix of nuts, although they are mostly almonds and peanuts, but those are my favorites so I don't pay too much atention to it. I eat them as a snack and used a lot to cook some nice healthy cookies or when I'm trying to make granolas bars. It's a good product.
Angelica L.
Birmingham, AL
What do most people use these for? Snacks/Lunch/Parties etc.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried this blend of mixed nuts yet?