BY PLANTERS

• What do most people use these for? Snacks/Lunch/Parties etc.1 Answers
  • Have you tried this blend of mixed nuts yet?1 Answers
Holly C.
East Lynn, WV
I love mixed nuts and these give you a little of everything. The can size is perfect for snacking around the house or on the go. My kids love these as well for a healthy option. Give these a try if you like nuts.
Cyan R.
Tucson
This nut mix is pretty good, I get them for parties, gatherings and holidays. They always seem to get eaten, my Dad especially favors them. A bit too salty for my tastes.
Luz R.
Brownsville, TX
My parents have bought these for years now so we always get one when we go to the grocery store. It’s a big container with a variety of nuts when we’re up for a snack. Give it a try you won’t regret buying these.
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn, NY
If you are into nuts and you haven’t tried Planters Mixed Nuts, you should give it a try. It is a little pricey but then when are nuts ever really cheap. It is absolutely delicious and my whole family is hooked.
María A.
Unión City, NJ
I like the quality and taste for these nuts. That’s why I prefer this brand. I do really like pecans and this presentation doesn’t have too much, but I think it’s ok.
Julie R.
Omaha
We love planters mixed nuts! Family favorite. I buy all different kinds of mixed nuts different store brands and brands but my family will always prefer planters.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
These are a family favorite in our household, and are definitely a healthier snack than many other options. They're a little pricey, but you can often find them on sale at places like Publix. I will say, the can specifically says "Less than 50% Peanuts", but they're pushing it really close at 49.9% peanuts.
Lisa M.
Norcross, GA
How about this for years you can always count on them being good and I'm so sorry man I'm nuts.

how about this for years you can always count on them being good and I'm so sorry man I'm nuts.

in the regular peanuts and honey roasted also I'm a huge fan of the cashews.
Ragan G.
Cut Off, LA
I really enjoy these. Not like other brands where it is all peanuts. These always have a good ratio to incorporate a can full of all the different nuts in equal amounts. Would recommend these. They are really good.
maria m.
I love this snack because it gives different kinds and I love reading them I would work from there so people who are not allergic to it and it was good for its price sometimes I love eating these with the family
Angelica L.
Birmingham, AL
What do most people use these for? Snacks/Lunch/Parties etc.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried this blend of mixed nuts yet?