BY PLANTERS #23 in Nuts & Seeds

• What do most people use these for? Snacks/Lunch/Parties etc.1 Answers
  • Have you tried this blend of mixed nuts yet?1 Answers
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This product can be a little pricey but it great for snacking. I like the variety of the nits that it concludes. It has is good if you are vegetarian and it’s a good source of protein. I would definitely recommend
Nicole M.
Saugerties
This is the perfect mix for nut lovers. It has the right amount of salt and the nuts are chewy and delicious. If you're not careful you will eat the whole can in one sitting.
Christina B.
Was not impressed at all! Did not have less peanuts , there was about 70% that I had to pick out. I was hoping for other nuts but wasn't much and was a bit expensive for mostly peanuts!
Bailey B.
Bartlett
Love Planter’s mixed nuts! They are so yummy and so great to have for a quick on-the-go snack. I have bought them for a while now and am happy with the quality always.
Jason c.
I love Planters mixed nuts. They have the right mix of nuts. You don't find shell pieces, or bad nuts in a can of them like you will with store brands. They always taste fresh and ready to eat. A perfect snack food.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
My parents have bought these for years now so we always get one when we go to the grocery store. It’s a big container with a variety of nuts when we’re up for a snack. Give it a try you won’t regret buying these.
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn, NY
If you are into nuts and you haven’t tried Planters Mixed Nuts, you should give it a try. It is a little pricey but then when are nuts ever really cheap. It is absolutely delicious and my whole family is hooked.
Cyan R.
Tucson
This nut mix is pretty good, I get them for parties, gatherings and holidays. They always seem to get eaten, my Dad especially favors them. A bit too salty for my tastes.
María A.
Unión City, NJ
I like the quality and taste for these nuts. That’s why I prefer this brand. I do really like pecans and this presentation doesn’t have too much, but I think it’s ok.
Julie R.
Omaha
We love planters mixed nuts! Family favorite. I buy all different kinds of mixed nuts different store brands and brands but my family will always prefer planters.
Angelica L.
Birmingham, AL
What do most people use these for? Snacks/Lunch/Parties etc.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried this blend of mixed nuts yet?