BY PLANTERS

Find Nuts And Seeds at Target.com! Planters Mixed Nuts 15 oz see more...

• What do most people use these for? Snacks/Lunch/Parties etc.1 Answers
  • Have you tried this blend of mixed nuts yet?1 Answers
Lisa M.
Norcross, GA
How about this for years you can always count on them being good and I'm so sorry man I'm nuts.

how about this for years you can always count on them being good and I'm so sorry man I'm nuts.

in the regular peanuts and honey roasted also I'm a huge fan of the cashews.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
Eating healthy can be difficult, especially when you crave a salty snack in the afternoon! Instead of reaching for a bag of potato chips or crackers I have started snacking on these Planters Mixed Nuts! Just a handful satisfies that salty flavor, and they are packed full of protein with little carbs and sugar. I like the mixed nuts because of the variety of cashews, almonds, pecans, peanuts and brazil nuts. They are excellent on your desk at work or on a road trip, to keep you away from those gas station unhealthy options!!
Pamela C.
Very good mixed nuts a good snack before meals or while on the go! It's healthy rich in vitamins and minerals low in fat, I love all the cashew, walnuts, pecans,peanuts, hazel nuts and all others. I think they could add more cashews but even if not they are still great!!
Daniela M.
It's a nice mix of nuts, although they are mostly almonds and peanuts, but those are my favorites so I don't pay too much atention to it. I eat them as a snack and used a lot to cook some nice healthy cookies or when I'm trying to make granolas bars. It's a good product.
Meagan S.
Fenton, MI
Bulk mixed nuts to the rescue. Keep one can by the computer.. another at home.. Save money and time by avoiding the need to go out
There is a fair balance of peanuts with the fancy nuts - cashews, almonds, pecans, hazelnuts, and brazil nuts. It all blends well
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
I buy these for my son to snack on at school. Good source of protein and easy to pack for lunches or snack time. Also like to pack some in baggies and take on road trips. I usually buy them at my local wal-mart and have no problem finding a good deal.
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY
These are very good. The only downside is the amount of peanuts included. Nuts tend to be an expensive snack but are very healthy and portable. It met my expectations, I just wish there wasn't as many peanuts. It is very healthy and lots of protein.
Emi N.
Norfolk, VA
I actually don't like nuts myself, but everyone I know likes Planter's mixed nuts, so anytime I host a party or a shower of some sort, these are the nuts I buy. I also frequently buy them for care packages and stocking stuffers!
Leslie A.
Wichita, KS
My absolute favorite brand of mixed nuts I can sit and eat for hours! Different nuts different flavors and textures and I even use them in homemade cookies or when I make homemade trail mixes.
Whitney K.
Brownsville, WI
I buy these every holiday that I have family over for. I just throw them in a couple bowls and leave them out. My family seems to love them, I on the otherhand will not eat nuts.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried this blend of mixed nuts yet?
Angelica L.
Birmingham, AL
What do most people use these for? Snacks/Lunch/Parties etc.