BY PLANTERS

Planters Macadamias: Low sodium Kosher 200 calories per serving No trans fat see more...

Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I bought a jar of this from Walmart. The cost was around 7.99. I love macadamia nuts. The container was on the smaller side but these nuts are always very expensive. The nuts had great crunch and fresh flavor. The nuts were whole pieces and half pieces.
Dara R.
Dara R.
Foodie Expert
I can't eat these alone, the flavor is weird to me. But I love using it in cookie recipes, like homemade white chocolate macadamia cookies.
Michaelina I.
Michaelina I.
I don't eat these because of allergies but my mom and grandma go crazy for these. They say they're the best
Zack S.
Zack S.
My favorite kind of nut. Nuts are very healthy. These nuts are very sweet. Some nuts are salty but not these nuts, these nuts are sweet and savory just like nuts should be. Nuts make great snacks. Nuts are life. I said nuts 10 times giggity
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
Foodie Expert
Great tasting. A little expensive. Easy to find. I’m a repeat buyer. Not been able to find a brand comparable.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Paducah, KY
Foodie Expert
Planters Macadamia mix is awesome!! I love macadamia nuts and this has a good mixture of those with almonds and pecans. You really can't go wrong with any of the Planters mixes.
Hope F.
Hope F.
Fort McMurray, AB
Foodie Expert
We seem to always have these in our cupboard. They are a great snack when you were having a few drinks with friends. They are great for road trips. They are inexpensive. Great product.
Maria m.
Maria m.
santo domingo
the price is a little bit expencive i think but it have a lot of nuts that something good and th taste id really good