Planters Limited Edition S'mores & Nut Mix Canister uploaded by Alondra S.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Limited Edition S'mores & Nut Mix 6.5 oz. Pouch see more...

Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Received from Amazon in a mystery snack box and they were pretty bland. Maybe I got a bad batch (they were not expired). There's sweet and salty flavors and I just couldnt get into them.
Jennifer L.
I'm going to be honest, I thought I would really like this mix of nuts, and I was not impressed. The "smore" flavor wasn't really what I expected, but I had unreal expectations thinking I would get a gooey chocolatey smore experience from a mixture of nuts. I wouldn't recommend these, only because I think smore's should stay smore's, and nuts should stay nuts.
Katlyn C.
Bel Air, MD
Probably the best thing I've ever ate! Ugh it's the best combination EVER INVENTED <3 the marsh mellows and graham and chocolate tastes perfect !! All of my friends eat it. We need it it ALL Maryland food stores and gas stations though....I have to go out of my way to order it
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Ah I will be so sad when this limited time offer is over. These are AMAZING ! I always eat a bunch with a glass of milk ! Definitely has the s'mores taste and mixes well with the planters nuts. They're my fav!
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
I just tried this for the first time 2 days ago and I can't say enough good things about this I absolutely love s'mores but who has time to roast marshmallows over an open fire. Not very practical especially when you have two little ones. This is definitely a great mix with the marshmallow and the nuts the chocolate. It is that sweet and salty mix with a crunchy. Since it is a limited edition I am definitely going to stock up. Need to hide this from my family
Kaaryn S.
Fayetteville, AR
I wish these were available all the time!! They are only around in the fall, and they are so good!! They have nuts that are slightly sweetened, little marshmallow pieces, and little graham cracker pieces. I love the different nuts they use, its not just peanuts. I also like that its not overloaded with peanuts. I hate when you get a mix and its 90% peanuts! This has a great mix of different nuts and its fantastic! Only problem, I cant get it all the time!!
Sadi C.
Independence, MO
This product makes you crave s'mores! Its a perfect combination of chocolate, marshmallow, and peanuts. I love it. Takes me back to when I would go camping. Now I can grab this mix and go camping from the comfort of my couch! Not too terribly expensive, and is a better snack for you than candy or chips could be.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
Planters Limited Edition S'mores & Nut Mix are the best mix. You can't go wrong with nuts, marshmallows and chocolate! I love to buy these canisters around Christmas time. They make perfect stocking stuffers. You can get them at Meijer. I highly recommend them to anyone that loves Planters nuts.
Megan W.
Philadelphia, PA
I would eat this morning, noon, and night if I could. I love all of the flavors in this - the sweet and salty mix perfectly. I buy this almost anytime I see it, and I'm sad when it goes off the shelves for a bit. Great little snack for when you have multiple cravings at once.
Chandra R.
Colton, CA
Another 99cent store find! My 99cent store is great! Not sure how to compare this to other products it's not like anythign I've had before. A good mix of sweet and salty even though the marshmallows are kinda weird. I'd recommend it though. It was a great snack.