Planters Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts Can uploaded by sarah c.Planters Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts Can uploaded by Tristian M.Planters Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts Can uploaded by Emily F.

BY PLANTERS

• Peanut
  • Pecan Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Brittany M.
I bought this container of nuts hoping it would be less peanuts because I really love to have variety when snacking. However there was tons of peanuts! Also lots of almonds but so many peanuts. They all tasted just fine but I just don’t think it’s correct to imply that there is less peanuts as if you’re getting more of the others when you don’t really.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Great snack variety, 170 calories per serving. Comes on a 15 oz tub. Contains peanuts, almonds, cashews, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts(filberts) and also pecans. Price point is about $7 dollars. Get it at your local grocery store
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Though these are tasty they lied that it is less than 50% peanuts. I wont be buying again. The only other nut besides peanuts was almonds, a few scattered cashews and one pecan.
Brittany W.
Loganville , GA
Out was unusually hard to find nuts that were unsalted or even lightly salted, These are lightly salted and are greatvas a snack by themselves or on top of a salad.
Nate S.
Annapolis, MD
Great taste. I love planters Mixed nuts and enjoy all there products. I incorparate seeds and nuts into my daily food sources, taste so good. Always fills me up.
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
I was so excited to discover that I could purchase mixed nuts for my family that were lightly salted. Great flavors with a great variety of nuts in this mix. My two-year-old twins request nuts as a part of their afternoon snack and I am thrilled that they are getting this extra protein with minimal salt intake.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
One of my favorite snacks is nuts. They keep me from snacking on chips or sweets. They are actually a pretty healthy snack too. The packaging is great, you can find planters nuts anywhere and for a reasonable price. I normally purchase them at the grocery store on sale. I would recommend them as a snack for others.
Jessica S.
APO AE
Love these nuts! Great for making your own trail mix or just wanting to have these as a snack. The lightly salted is the way to go, does not make you incredibly thirsty after like the normal salted nuts. I buy these on a regular basis and find that they go a lot quicker than I'd imagine! Recommended!
Jasmine G.
Dallas , TX
You can never go wrong with Planters mixed nuts. These are great on the go snack,or as a treat, or to help curb hunger. I appreciate that they are lightly salted and don't have me reaching for a gallon of water after consuming them due to the sodium content. They're so delicious even my pet bunny loves them!
María S.
I love almonds and cashews and I wanted some nuts to spend the afternoon. These nuts are luxurious, which means, no peanuts. Peanuts are apparently cheap and cheaper nuts typically include lots of peanuts. These are good nuts, very slightly salty, just the way they like. But, they are almost all almonds, why I love it.
Mayra R.
I don't like very salty nuts. Do these taste a lot like salt even though it says lightly salted?