BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters lightly salted made with sea salt cocktail peanuts 16 oz

Tabitha R.
These are great to have sitting out on a bar or to enjoy at a party. The lightly salted peanuts pair perfectly with a beer or are wonderful all on their own. The sea salt adds a wonderful zing to the peanuts.
Becky A.
Woodridge, IL
These peanuts are perfect for just snacking on or to put in a recipe, especially trail mix. They are sweet, salty and just the right flavor for peanuts. Store brands have to comparison to Planters Cocktail Peanuts!
Morgan S.
Princeville, IL
You can't beat Planters nuts. They have the right amount of salt and are delicious! They are a little on the expensive side but most nuts are. Great for a party or just a snack!
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
These are my favorite nuts to eat . I love sea salt and I get the lightly salted it's just enough saltiness. They are great snack for the beach , for work , watching TV & to sneak into the movies. There affordable too. I also think these are less oily then the rest! I recommend trying these nuts .
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH
I don't eat a lot of nuts. I'm just not really a fan. But I do happen to like these planters lightly salted one and I like the taste of the sea salt. I'm not allowed to have much sodium so this is a perfect fit for my life. A healthy snack with minimal salt. Can't beat it.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
I will keep a bowl of these out on my bar when hosting people. It is a nice snack but really doesn't do much for me. I am not a huge peanut eater and don't love the brand as they are just average nuts if best, but good to have on hand if needing a little something.
Amy N.
Rochester, MI
I use these peanuts all the time. My family likes to eat them right out of the can for a healthy, protein-packed snack. I use them for all of my baking recipes that call for peanuts. I like the light, sea salt flavor. It adds something over the regular cocktail peanuts. I definitely recommend these for snacking as well as baking.
Laurene S.
These peanuts are out of this world they definitely met my expectations they are delish. I buy these all the time for my family. They are very affordable and even better when they are on sale. I would recommend this to my friends
Wendy P.
Lincoln, DE
Sea salted peanuts mmm! They are so good and a much healthier choice. I've been buying the Planters brand for years and still stick by it. The flavor is great and I really feel that the quality is there. Some things you just don't change when they are great!
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
Loves these peanuts. We keep them around the house all the time, just to snack on. They are also great to serve at parties, or any occasion when you have guests. It's an easy before dinner snack, and they taste great!