BY PLANTERS #58 in Nuts & Seeds

• What's your favorite summertime, low calorie, and low fat...2 Answers
  • Are they healthy?1 Answers
Alissa M.
San Antonio
My favourite when it comes to cashews. Just the perfect amount of salt on great cashews and cashew halves. Found at most grocery stores, it’s a convenient and healthy snack alternative. You can buy in the smaller packs to take to work, school, parks, road trips or just toss in your purse.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
Tasty fresh large nuts that arlre a good source of plant protein and only light salt is more healtful than regular salt . Planters Lightly Salted Halves & Pieces Cashews Can
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
My favorite snack ever but causes me to break out lol it is healthy i love them especially because of them being lightly salted. They taste amazing and are great for just a small snack you can add it into stir fry and give it a great cashew taste
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
Awesome lightly salted cashews! I could eat these every day for a snack. I don’t believe I have had another brand of cashews because I am very satisfied with these. I purchased at my local grocery store and would recommend to others!
Tracey I.
Cashews are my absolute favorites!  I have to NOT buy these because it is too easy for me to mindlessly devour the entire can.  Planters never disappoints; there are usually more "halves" than "pieces".  If you're trying to cut down on your sodium consumption, these lightly salted nuts are a great option over the traditional ones.  You don't even miss the salt.

Jesseca H.
Cashews are my absolute favorite! I have tried many brands and Planters is my absolute favorite! They have just the right amount t of salt on them and the pieces are the perfect size as well. I love that it comes in an air tight container that's easy to put the lid back on. The price is fantastic as well! I buy them quite often and snack quite often on them as well! I recommend to anyone that likes cashews!
Sumer M.
Alburtis, PA
I love the lightly salted cashews!! These are such an awesome snack, and I sometimes even use them to make little snack packs. They’re definitely a healthy option compared to some snacks, and I would recommend getting these!!
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
I buy these weekly. My favorite!! When it says lightly salted, it truly is. Tastes great!!! Everyone in my family loves them. I am a repeat buyer. Will continue to purchase and would recommend to others.
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
I love cashews and planters is one of my top fave brands of nuts especially cashews if you havent tried thease and you are a fan of cashews i would definitely suggest trying it
Maureen r.
Fairfield il
Cashews and pieces that are deliciousness delight! I grew up on these as a child and always look forward to them on the holidays! Christmas Cashews is what I call them when I enjoy snacks before dinner on Thanksgiving and Christmas! I love the fact that their not too salty and they taste sugar sweet! Crunch is perfection!
Lashun D.
Midfield, AL
Who else adds these to their stir fry ??? I love them in stir fry. Yum :)))
Courtney A.
What's your favorite summertime, low calorie, and low fat recipe that uses cashews?
Charlene S.