BY PLANTERS #86 in Nuts & Seeds

Allergens: Peanut

• So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up pean...7 Answers
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
I was very pleased with this product. It tasted great and was very affordable. It's also easy to find and I would absolutely purchase this product again.
Natalia B.
HOUSTON, TX
Loooooce this!! Best brand of peanuts ever!! So delicious, lightly salted so you don't feel like you mouth is dry like a desert. Perfect for a snack!!
Fernando F.
Santa Ana, CA
These are awesome to have out on the table for snacking before dinner or to have out while friends are over drinking and are craving something salty.
Ashley T.
Planters dry nuts are lightly salted and are great for a healthy snack by themselves or mixed into a salad or with candy corn for a nice sweet treat!
mary l.
Hixson, TN
The nut quality is much better. Ten out of ten, always my top choice. Great addition to any diet and lightly salted option keeps the sodium in check.
Amber S.
These peanuts are always a must with my family. My grandma always had them in her house when I was growing up and now I always have them in mine.
Jessica V.
I really like these peanuts because they are lightly salted which is great. I don't like eating peanuts that are too salty and these are perfect!
Tania H.
Pahokee, FL
I like these because They are healthy and they have a wonderful flavor to them and they Don't have a lot of salt in them and that'd great for mr
Joyce H.
Heaven in a can. I usually eat the honey roasted peanuts, but this is just as delicious! A little salty and a perfect barside snack with pals.
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
These peanuts are a great snack to keep on hand so that I stay away from too many carbs. My entire family likes these, so big cans are great!
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to my soups and stews as a garnish and an added protein punch (curry, lentil, butternut squash, the list goes on and on). What creative and healthy way do you incorporate peanuts in your cooking??

back