BY PLANTERS #91 in Nuts & Seeds

Allergens: Peanut

• So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up pean...7 Answers
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
The fact that Planters now has lightly salted peanuts I'm in heaven! I love peanuts but always found that wayyyy too much salt was added. I'm so happy they found a way to lighten the salt content! Also making me slightly healthier!!!
Nora P.
Peanuts are supposed to be healthy and sometimes companies make their products with high sodium. That's why I like these peanuts because they're lightly salted
Alyssa G.
Wakeman, OH
These nuts are really tasty. The only downfall, they are kinda salty and make you thirsty. Out of all peanut brands I have tried, this is definitely the best.
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
These are such a great snack. I love taking the container on the go and just eating and not feeling bad. A nice little protein snack is what everyone needs!
Fatashe H.
Nettleton, MS
I love to eat peanuts every now and then and this is my favorite go to brand of peanuts! They make a great snack and are actually healthier than you think.
Lisa M.
Bridgeport, CT
I love peanuts but I cant have it in the house cause of my brother whose highly allergic to peanuts but let me tell you that these are the best all around.
Sandra A.
I always have a bottle of these at work for my hunger moments. They are delicious. You can't stop eating them once you start and have health advantages.
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
I was very pleased with this product. It tasted great and was very affordable. It's also easy to find and I would absolutely purchase this product again.
Latichia T.
Muncie, IN
Favorite salty snacks for anytime of day or night love the freshness and the slightly salted taste I also use these in many recipes for holiday treats!!
Maddy A.
I like these peanuts. I feel like these are not salted enough but the the regular ones ard way to salted so I think that need to find the perfect medium.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to my soups and stews as a garnish and an added protein punch (curry, lentil, butternut squash, the list goes on and on). What creative and healthy way do you incorporate peanuts in your cooking??