BY PLANTERS #91 in Nuts & Seeds

Allergens: Peanut

• So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up pean...7 Answers
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
Peanuts are great and truly are lightly salted. Normally a full salt girl, I picked these because my local grocery store only had lightly salted available. I was actually pleasantly surprised that although they had less salt they were still great for snacking.
Christopher P.
I always go for the lightly salted because they still have a salty bite too them, without making my mouth feel like shriveled up slug. I love eating these while I'm drinking a nice beer after work.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
My husband is NUTS for these nuts! He likes several of the flavors and takes them everywhere with him. I find them in the car in the living room and even in my bed! grrrr
Brittany J.
Omg i could literally eat these all day. too bad peanuts are fattening. These are delicious, as well as the honey roasted ones. Kind of pricey but worth it definitely.
Amelia B.
Denver, CO
These have been a favorite snack since childhood. I have many fond memories watching baseball with my grandfather while eating these. Put some in a baggy and they're also great on the go!
Jennifer W.
Chester
I've purchased this product in the past numerous times and totally love it. It's extremely delicious and quick snack for everyone to enjoy... I'd definitely recommend this for everyone.
Debbie C.
Carthage, NC
Planters dry roasted peanuts are a great snack. We love how convenient they are and how they taste. I always pack them on road trips to help with the snacking that goes on during them.
Susan G.
San Angelo, TX
I definitely would choose Planters peanuts over any other brand. The dry roasted are one of my personal favorites. You can never have to much of these delicious little snacks!!!!
Sarah W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just bought them this weekend! Great for a snack food instead of finding something very unhealthy to eat. and the bottle is very nice as well. sturdy enough that it wouldn't break easily and make a mess
Casandra G.
I love these it's perfect. I can eat it all day. Like it's perfect when your at work waiting to go on lunch or just a little snack it helps hold you over until. It's time to eat. And not salty
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to my soups and stews as a garnish and an added protein punch (curry, lentil, butternut squash, the list goes on and on). What creative and healthy way do you incorporate peanuts in your cooking??