BY PLANTERS

Allergens: Peanut

• So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up pean...7 Answers
Krista M.
West Winfield, NY
Whether it be at home or in my office I always have a jar handy. It is a perfect snack to fight off those mid afternoon cravings. A much better alternative than a candy bar or candy.
joshana n.
Me encantan estos mani, son muy buenos para cuando hay ansiedad de comida por la tarde, con un puñado bastante para saciar el hambre y son muy sabrosos, lo recomiendo!
Laurie S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I would definitely recommend this type of peanuts. The roasted aspect helps add more flavor to the peanut and it is not too salty compared to the regular salted peanuts which is great. I would definitely recommend this to any peanut lover!!!
Dahlia V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used these for my baby shower tables I love them they were great and every one was munching on them till the food was made I always have one of these for me to munch on love the dry roasted peanuts yummay!
Molly S.
Frederick, MD
Good, standard peanut. Like that they are lightly salted. Usually try to get the lightly salted or even better unsalted version. The peanuts taste great even without the salt.
Sharlene A.
Arlington, VA
These are my go to peanuts. I don't eat peanuts often, but when I do I get these. Salty and delicious. Good price for what you are getting. These are classic. Would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Brittany B.
Guyton, GA
I love to snack on these as I am always in the go! These are great to put in your care and leave them. They also go great to make a trail mix whir he i ahve also done. They are not to salty just the right amount of salt. Great semi healthy snack for people who are always on the go!
Jennifer T.
Love that these are lightly salted! I've always been a peanut fanatic but had to cut back because they were way too salty and therefore a huge no no health wise lol. By these have plenty of roasted flavor without the ridiculous salt
Sabrina G.
Lockport, IL
I don't really like salted peanuts but these are good I like adding them in my ice cream since its a great amount of sugar and salt. This brand also has a variety of other nuts that taste amazing!
Rebecca L.
Saint Bernard, LA
These are my favorite peanuts to snack on. They lack the greasiness that the cocktail peanuts seem to have and the lightly salted variety is perfect for anyone who doesn't like the saltiness of the normal dry roasted peanuts.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to my soups and stews as a garnish and an added protein punch (curry, lentil, butternut squash, the list goes on and on). What creative and healthy way do you incorporate peanuts in your cooking??