BY PLANTERS #91 in Nuts & Seeds

Allergens: Peanut

• So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up pean...7 Answers
Sandy L.
Castro Valley, CA
These are crunchy and so nutty. I lov peanuts. Boiled, roasted , you name it. This was no exception. The beat part is that is lightly salted so that it doesn't take over the taste of the peanuts. Great to have around the house as a snack while watching movies. Would definitely recommend this.
Emily S.
Birmingham, MI
My go to nut snack, the only problem is that I tend to eat way too many. I pour them into the cap and try to limit myself to two pours. It doesn't work very well, I always eat more.
Kam R.
Cleveland, GA
Im giving this a two because I dont like Dry Roasted Peanuts. My mom loved them though. She buys this big jar often. She thinks theyre great so I guess that means something. Planters are great peanuts though!
Jessica G.
I just love peanuts which means that I need to have a jar of them at home all the time. I get to have Planters all to my self because I tend to hide them away from anyone else. They are the perfect snack to have especially when you're on the go.
Jenna W.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is in my pantry at all times. I love the dry roasted, lightly salted combination. I typically make my own sweet and salty trail mix and these nuts are a staple ingredient. Sometimes I get the off brand, too when prices are comparable.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Peanuts what can I say...they are fresh and the best from Planters and I love to reuse the containers for my spare change! Also, you can always find coupons for extra savings!
Caroline T.
Pacifica, CA
These peanuts are delish, we try to have these in the house for a good snack. we usually buy it at costco. it seems to be affordable. i like the salted and roasted ones. we buy it all the time and would recommend it to people as well. good to have in the house.
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
These do not last in my house. They have just the right amount t of salt so that you aren't parched after eating just a few and are a very nutritious snack I feel good about giving to my kid.
Krista M.
West Winfield, NY
Whether it be at home or in my office I always have a jar handy. It is a perfect snack to fight off those mid afternoon cravings. A much better alternative than a candy bar or candy.
joshana n.
Me encantan estos mani, son muy buenos para cuando hay ansiedad de comida por la tarde, con un puñado bastante para saciar el hambre y son muy sabrosos, lo recomiendo!
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to my soups and stews as a garnish and an added protein punch (curry, lentil, butternut squash, the list goes on and on). What creative and healthy way do you incorporate peanuts in your cooking??