BY PLANTERS #91 in Nuts & Seeds

Allergens: Peanut

• So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up pean...7 Answers
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
I have to constantly buy these for my husband.he can't have a lot of salt so these are the perfect snack for him.I always buy them at Walmart because of the price.they make a delicious snack for everyone who loves peanuts
raquel f.
My favorite peanuts brand! just the right amount of saltiness! and healthy for you! great snack to chose instead of having junk food! this brand never let me down! I have tried different nuts they have and I was satisfied with all them! definitely recommend it!
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
One of my favorite snacks! Love the taste just enough saltiness and sweetness! Good snack and good protein! I love to throw this in trail mix I make and add different types of nuts in by planters! Great size bottle and usually last me for some time
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
I love peanuts, they are a healthy protein filled snack. I could literally eat the entire canister in one sitting. My younger son is starting to snack on them as well, which makes me happy, since they are a better alternative than most other snacks.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC
This is the perfect go to snack! Highly recommended! Its just enough salt, you can ACTUALLY taste the peanut... Yummmmm! I have found that planter has a better consistent flavor. And now they are expanding the flavors they add to nuts! How yummy
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
I like nuts in my cereal so this brand comes in handy for me. I don't know why but if it's Frosted Flakes I need nuts in the cereal something I've been doing for a while and can't stop. Try it before you say no.
Annette P.
My husband and I enjoy these peanuts and find them to be a satisfying snack. I like that they are less processed and artificial than most other salty treats. The fact that it provides protein, fiber, and minerals gives them an advantage in comparison to a lot of other snacks.
Shannon P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love it when I can find this canister. It isn't always at the store's that I shop at, but when it's there I always pick one up! I love that these peanuts are lightly salted - I am trying to cut down on my salt intake and with these peanuts the flavor is still there with 1/2 the salt! Thanks so much for a great product.
Aimee C.
Great Falls, VA
I love planters peanuts, they are addictive and make a great snack. I just wish that they were healthier - just a small serving of these has a ton of calories and fat. So I try to buy this product sparingly, since I am trying to be healthy. I do recommend it though
Erica K.
Durant, OK
Could eat these for days! until my mouth is numb and my lips are raw. There is no better dry roasted peanut than planters. I have fond memories of eating these with my dad. I would fill the lid and that would be my portion.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to my soups and stews as a garnish and an added protein punch (curry, lentil, butternut squash, the list goes on and on). What creative and healthy way do you incorporate peanuts in your cooking??