BY PLANTERS #91 in Nuts & Seeds

Allergens: Peanut

• So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up pean...7 Answers
Kristal D.
Ottawa
These are so hard to put down! Satisfies your crunchy, salty, and protein cravings when you need a quick hit of energy or tasty goodness. A staple in our house.
Jhumki N.
Kitchener, ON
The best peanuts in the market. The quantity of salt is perfect and the taste is out of the world. We eat it regularly and the whole family loves it.
Jessica B.
Always a favorite in my house, i cant buy them as fast as yhe husband and kids can eat them. bonus: they taste amazing on hot fudge Sundays.
Collette F.
I love how these peanuts taste and so do my kids
It's a healthy affordable snack it's to bad my kids can't take a snack of this for school
Marìa M.
maní delicioso saladito, es un snack que quita el hambre a cualquier hora, es fácil para llevarlo al colegio, la universidad o la oficina
Lucie S.
Oakville, ON
Extremely addictive!! You can't just eat one handful. Love that they are lightly salted. Great for company or a snack on your own.
Yen S.
Have one of these at work, taste good and a very nice and healthy snack. I dare you to be different buy one try it for yourself
Lara R.
Muy bunos me encanta soy fanática de la comida y pirran las cosas saladas no puedo decir nada malo de este producto
Kady S.
Doral
I love this! Super affordable and tasty! I usually eat this watching my favorite series. Recommend it to anyone 😀😀😀
Meghan P.
These are so addictive. I could almost eat the entire jar in one sitting. Perfect amount of salt if you ask me.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to my soups and stews as a garnish and an added protein punch (curry, lentil, butternut squash, the list goes on and on). What creative and healthy way do you incorporate peanuts in your cooking??