BY PLANTERS #91 in Nuts & Seeds

• Corn Syrup Solids.

Allergens: Peanut

• So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up pean...7 Answers
Rm B.
Good snack. Takes the edge off when you're hungry.
cheyanne m.
united states
These are the best peanuts i think. I like to eat them by the handful of course, but also like to mix 1 of these with 1 bag candy corn. Tastes like a payday, a snack i keep around, needs a airtight lid
Caroline b.
Kennesaw, GA
I prefer these to the regular ones because they are less salty. I enjoy eating them plain or mixed with dried fruit and chocolate for a trail mix.
rebecca v.
Forest, ON
We have this lying around the house for evening snacks. They have just enough salt to add a nice flavor without it being overpowering. These are also a great item to take to work for lunch to add some variety. I would recommend it to anyone who snacks as a health alternative to chips.
Tinaka V.
Kingston , ON
planters is my go to for peanuts, this container is huge and lasts me a long time. I love that they are lightly salted as i find most salty products have too much salt on them. these are actually bearable. perfect for my peanut snacking needs. would recommend
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Peanuts are LOADED with energy and good fat. I love a tiny handful in the morning or half an hour before a workout. Peanuts instantly curb hunger. Watch out for salt content though. I prefer the unsalted kind. I keep little containers stashed in my desk, backpack, car, and pretty much anywhere for a quick and healthy snack!
Ocean S.
Extremely flavorful nuts. If you have a salty tooth these are the nuts for you. The moment these nuts collide with your taste buds you are hit with an intense try roasted taste in your mouth. When you eat these nuts you feel full and your craving is fully satisfied.
Esther G.
I love peanuts and these ones have the perfect amount of salt to them that isn't to salty but at least has a bit of the flavor it needs to make them taste amazing, I've bought them many times and it's a great price for what you get so it's amazing and will continue to purchase!
Laura C.
Delicious, addicting, such a greta snack but also very filling. Nice to keep around for parties but also alone for a netflix night (lol). Definitely something about this brand that makes theirs taste better than the rest. I should find out the secret.
Claudia A.
Plantercacahuates salados estan riquisimos , muy frescos y crujientes,ligeramente saladitos idealaes como snack saludable o para aderezar ensaladas,en mi pais su precio es algo elevado pero sin duda vale la pena el comprarlos su sabor es incomparable.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to my soups and stews as a garnish and an added protein punch (curry, lentil, butternut squash, the list goes on and on). What creative and healthy way do you incorporate peanuts in your cooking??