BY PLANTERS #91 in Nuts & Seeds

Allergens: Peanut

• So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up pean...7 Answers
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX
These have great flavor. There is not a whole lot to say about peanuts. Peanuts are peanuts.
Giada G.
Seattle, WA
Always have one in my car with me, they're just the best! Honey roasted are also very tasty
Paula R.
Miami, Fl
D e l i c i o u s !!!! amazing i love it are one of my favorites snacks and are so healthy
Jordan J.
Columbus, IN
The best peanuts!!!they are a great tasty and healthy snacks for myself and my children!!!
Ed G.
Harris
Grateful snack when I get hungry....great price when I'm on a budget and need some snacks
Kit N.
I keep these around to add to dinner recipes. Not too salty and add a satisfying crunch.
April E.
Heber Springs, AR
My husband loves these!!he always a jar in our house. And we can eat handfuls at a time!
Megan D.
We love peanuts around our house & these are delicious! They are a go to snack for us!
Jelisa W.
They are good. I really like them for parties and when I have guest over. Not too salty
Sandra D.
I love peanuts!!! Love planters. Great traditional history with great flavor and taste
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to my soups and stews as a garnish and an added protein punch (curry, lentil, butternut squash, the list goes on and on). What creative and healthy way do you incorporate peanuts in your cooking??