BY PLANTERS #86 in Nuts & Seeds

Allergens: Peanut

• So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up pean...7 Answers
Sylvia P.
Chula Vista, CA
Delicious and great for snacks. I lie grabbing a bunch and putting some in a snack bag for work.
Stephanie H.
Providence, RI
I love Planter Dry Peanuts I can not get enough of them they are so delicious ! I just love them!
Monica H.
I like these peanuts but for me they seem to be very salty even though they are "lightly salted"
Keydy G.
Muy buen producto
Ademas de ser muy delicioso
Y tiene un dabor muy bueno.
Ademas de ser practico
Cindy S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Always loved Planters consistently fresh and so good for you! The variety they offer is great!
Stephanie S.
Alexander City, AL
I looooove Planters Lightly Salted Peanuts! I have a LOT of trouble sticking to a serving size!
Amanda T.
Richlands, NC
These are definitely an easy on the go snack, and they never fail to cure my daytime munchies!
Liliana C.
San Diego, CA
Great snack! I love snacking on these..give me the energy I need and great for those cravings!
Dominique J.
Southaven, MS
I always buy this brand whenever I buy peanuts. They make for a really good and healthy snack!
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX
These have great flavor. There is not a whole lot to say about peanuts. Peanuts are peanuts.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to my soups and stews as a garnish and an added protein punch (curry, lentil, butternut squash, the list goes on and on). What creative and healthy way do you incorporate peanuts in your cooking??

back