BY PLANTERS #86 in Nuts & Seeds

Allergens: Peanut

• So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up pean...7 Answers
Julian A.
Fresno, CA
I love these soooo much I put them in certain kinds of food and I eat them on a regular it's super good to have for a daily snack
Josephine D.
Evansville, IN
These are good but if you eat too many they leave a weird taste/texture in your mouth. They are made with strange ingredients.
Jessica D.
USA
Great to snack on! Especially on the go! It keeps you busy. This is a staple at my house! It's pricey but peanuts are great!
Jacquetta H.
It's just right not too much salt and it's great for my dad because he doesn't need a lot of salt and I know he love peanuts
Dayana L.
I love peanuts! And although my hubby hates them i insist on buying them. Snacking on peanuts is a great and healthy snack.
sarah m.
Bloomfield, Nm
I love the different choices they have. Multiple flavors you can use in different recipes. Not to salty and not to plain.
Abi K.
Wheatfield , In
Love these peanuts! I use them in taffy apple salad, to make pad thai, and just to snack on. My kids love them as well.
Teresa K.
Hudson, IL
great for snacking. love these plain and when i make home made trail mix. a little pricey but worth it for lower sodium
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Me encantan estos cacahuates, siempre tengo que tenerlos para usarlos de picadera y llevarlos al trabajo como snacks ..
Joshua W.
A quick handful of snack. Nuts are good for protein and healthy fats, so it's nice to grab a few of these and go on.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to my soups and stews as a garnish and an added protein punch (curry, lentil, butternut squash, the list goes on and on). What creative and healthy way do you incorporate peanuts in your cooking??

back