BY PLANTERS #86 in Nuts & Seeds

Allergens: Peanut

• So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up pean...7 Answers
Kristen V.
Livermore, CA
This is a great snack to have in the house. In our house we are very careful with out salt intake so this is a great snack for us to have!
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
Planters Dry Roasted peanuts are the best! They are the only brand I buy. Always have great flavor and the fill you up with healthy stuff!
d_is_for d.
Love having these around for a quick snack. They are lightly salted so there is a tiny bit of a tang along with the fresh peanut flavor.
Aubrielle C.
Naples, FL
Classic planters. Peanuts are fantastic but sometimes the flavor can get nauseating! But in retrospect they have a variety of flavors.
Wing K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pros
- cheap
- tastes delicious

cons
- highly addictive

Great food for great price. What more can I ask for? Would definitely buy again

Abby C.
Canon, GA
These are great for big family gathering where some may just want to snack all day. Great taste and won't leave you with a dry mouth
Will S.
Tracy, CA
I love snacking on these. I love the size and packaging, easy to dump them in your hand. They have the right balance of saltiness.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love nuts as a snack but hate all the salt that is usually packaged with them! These provide the perfect amount of salt and nut!
Kelli C.
Virginia Beach, VA
Great snack when you want something crunchy and slightly salty. I like the larger canister so I caneed portion out ahead of time.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
We have always kept Planters Peanuts in our home! my dad would always eat them as a snack whenever he would come in from work :)
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to my soups and stews as a garnish and an added protein punch (curry, lentil, butternut squash, the list goes on and on). What creative and healthy way do you incorporate peanuts in your cooking??

back