BY PLANTERS

Allergens: Peanut

• So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to m...7 Answers
Sarah M.
Buffalo, NY
I try to stick to a low-carb diet so these are perfect for me. Good fat and high protein - doesn’t get much better. I would always use them as a staple in my studying sessions. I normally pick them up at either Wegmans or Tops and they’re always an affordable snack.
Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
Great tasting peanuts. They are lightly salted and decently priced. Make for a tasty snack to keep around the house. Only two ingredients are peanuts and sea salt
Mandy P.
These were really tasty. I like eating dried fruits and nuts as a snack because you get a good amount of protein without all the unecessary sugar and fats you'd receive from other protein bars.
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
Definitely a go to brand of peanuts for me that i can always rely on and get at all major grocery stores. I grew up eating these and continue in my adult life as well.
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
The perfect amount of salt on the best tasting peanuts. If you like salt but not too much, this is the perfect snack for you. I would highly recommend this brand.
Chloe H.
I like Planters dry roasted peanuts. They have a good flavor and texture but they are a little dry. I guess that's why they are called dry roasted peanuts. This is one of my go to snacks because it's healthy and tasty. If you're looking for peanuts with a good amount of flavor and not too flavorful, get planters dry roasted peanuts. The lightly salted ones are better in my opinion because they aren't too salty and theres just enough salt.
Brianna B.
I love peanuts and peanut butter, and Planters is my go to for peanuts. I have this container handy in my dorm room for whenever I need a light snack. I also like the lightly salted because it's not as salty as the original, but it still tastes great. I've tried the unsalted, and they are not my favorite. I also like these because I know that even though they taste great, they're good for me too!
Alaina W.
I'm an avid peanut butter fan after eating it for lunch every day of my pre-college life, so that directly translates to peanuts. Maybe dry roasted isn't the healthiest option, but they sure do taste good! To alleviate making a mess I always pour them into the cap and snack on from there.
Luz M.
Doral, FL
When you are on a diet your body does not need as much salt, just the opposite it needs a very low level of being to not retain liquid. This is ideal if your salt is moderate. You can take portions and carry it in your wallet, backpack and purse. Ideal for morning and afternoon snacks.
Jennifer H.
Goose Creek, SC
These nuts are great! We use them when we make our homemade peanut butter. Super easy, just pop the top, pour into blender and blend into peanut butter!!! The light roast and light salt gives it a great taste!
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to my soups and stews as a garnish and an added protein punch (curry, lentil, butternut squash, the list goes on and on). What creative and healthy way do you incorporate peanuts in your cooking??