Planters Lightly Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts

Dry roasted without the use of oil, these Planters peanuts are enhanced with a light dusting of sea salt, giving them a hint of salty flavor and the crunchy peanut texture you know and love. - These peanuts are perfect mid-day snacking, featuring 50% less sodium than traditional Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts. Trans fat and cholesterol free, these lightly salted peanuts . Available in a convenient 34.5 oz. resealable jar, these peanuts will stay fresh between snacks. Roasted to tastefulness Contains 50% less sodium than Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts Resealable jar keeps the nuts fresh Plain K Kosher certified Contains peanuts grown and harvested in USA Ingredients: PEANUTS, SEA SALT.

So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to my soups and stews as a garnish and an added protein punch (curry, lentil, butternut squash, the list goes on and on). What creative and healthy way do you incorporate peanuts in your cooking??
Start your review of Planters Lightly Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts!
How would you rate this product?
Newberg, OR
These are my favorite peanuts. Not too salty and they are slightly healthier than the original salted ones. I wish this product came in a bigger package. I will always buy planters.
Lilburn, GA
I love this product. Planters peanuts are always fresh. They never disappoint. They have just the right amount of salt. In my poo ion these are the best peanuts on the market and need no improvement. I recommend this product to all peanut lovers.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Mamou, LA
I don’t really like peanuts unless they have something on them ( Lemon-Salt , Honey , Pepper..ect ) , but I actually like these. I’m not sure if it’s their process or the type of salt, but I enjoyed these when I ate them.
Avondale, PA
My favorite peanuts! :) the light salt is crucial because the regular ones require you to have a cold water nearby at all times. This is one of those rare cases when the healthy option is actually the tastier one.
Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Bayou Vista
I don’t care for these at all...just way too blah and plain for me but I purchase these a lot because my boyfriend is addicted to these!!! He snacks on them everyday and can get the whole jar in one day!! 🙄
No Special Diet
Me encanta son super ricos y frescos tostados de muy buen sabor y salados lo normal a un buen presio muy buena marca buena calidad los compro semanal ya que a mi esposo tambien le gustan mucho es su snack favorito los recomiendo
Prairieville, LA
I love planters dry roasted peanuts. It is a good quick snack that I can grab for the road when I don’t have time to eat. I think it is well priced for the product. I like the options of lightly salted, not salted, etc.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Bradford, PA
I use Planters Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts to make my own trail mix and it does not let me down! So delicious. I chose unsalted as my children eat peanuts a lot and there isnt really a big difference between salted peanuts. so yummy!
Rochester , NY
I love mixing these with candy corn around Halloween time or just snacking on them alone! They’re delicious, not too salty, and have super convenient packaging. It would be nice to have more variety of sizes but these get my seal of approval.
Bradenton, FL
I love the lightly salted option because sometimes the fully salted version is just too salty for my taste. This is a more health conscious version of a favorite snack and still just as good in a bottle of coke