BY PLANTERS #91 in Nuts & Seeds

Allergens: Peanut

• So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up pean...7 Answers
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I like the dry roasted peanuts because they are a little healthier for me than the others. I like that they are LIGHTLY salted because they aren't so bland, but not too salty that you can't taste the flavor of the actual peanut. I also like buying them in the jars because I think they taste fresher and crunchier.
Kelly M.
I have a jar of these lightly salted peanuts on my desk at work. I prefer the salted peanuts more but the lightly salted taste pretty good and are better for you. They are a great quick snack to have around.
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
These dry roasted peanuts take me back from when I was a kid my grandmother hook me on to these and it's so every time I sit down and have a handful of these peanut it always reminds me of my grandma
Maya I.
Rumford
The. Best. Snack. No one can tell me otherwise. Unbelievably salty but addictive as heck. Would stuff my face with these before exams every semester. 10/10 would eat again.
Sarah M.
Buffalo, NY
I try to stick to a low-carb diet so these are perfect for me. Good fat and high protein - doesn’t get much better. I would always use them as a staple in my studying sessions. I normally pick them up at either Wegmans or Tops and they’re always an affordable snack.
Mandy P.
These were really tasty. I like eating dried fruits and nuts as a snack because you get a good amount of protein without all the unecessary sugar and fats you'd receive from other protein bars.
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
Definitely a go to brand of peanuts for me that i can always rely on and get at all major grocery stores. I grew up eating these and continue in my adult life as well.
Meagan O.
Westerville, OH
The perfect amount of salt on the best tasting peanuts. If you like salt but not too much, this is the perfect snack for you. I would highly recommend this brand.
Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
Great tasting peanuts. They are lightly salted and decently priced. Make for a tasty snack to keep around the house. Only two ingredients are peanuts and sea salt
Chloe H.
Estero, FL
I like Planters dry roasted peanuts. They have a good flavor and texture but they are a little dry. I guess that's why they are called dry roasted peanuts. This is one of my go to snacks because it's healthy and tasty. If you're looking for peanuts with a good amount of flavor and not too flavorful, get planters dry roasted peanuts. The lightly salted ones are better in my opinion because they aren't too salty and theres just enough salt.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
So I've recently been obsessed with adding ground up peanuts to my soups and stews as a garnish and an added protein punch (curry, lentil, butternut squash, the list goes on and on). What creative and healthy way do you incorporate peanuts in your cooking??