Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts Can uploaded by Ashley R.

BY PLANTERS

• Peanuts
  • Sea Salt
  • Cottonseed Oil

Allergens: Peanut

• Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our hal...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Peanuts are a great snack when I'm hungry or running out the door and these are fantastic for that! " in 1 review
Christina R.
Marshall, MO
Perfectly salted, not too much! Can never get enough of planters peanuts. I enjoy the small pouches as snacks at work and on the go
Cheyenne R.
I absolutely love Planters Peanuts! Not too salty, not to plain. Just right! Absolutely perfect! And a great snack to munch on.
Amber M.
Saltville , va
Simple snack. Highly addictive . It's hard to eat just one handful. I don't like super salty things so these are perfect for me !
Ana P.
The fact that it doesn't have too much salt is amazing. The flavor is really good and to be honest it's my snack every afternoon
Minder T.
Son unos cacahuetes deliciosos no son muy salados y son excelentes para las fiestas mas para aquellos que están tomando cervezas
Shelby G.
Allentown
My boyfriend and I are really into hiking and camping so you bet this source of protein and energy is always a snack in out packs
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
These peanuts are good. It might doing crazy but I eat them with some lime juice and a little bit of salsa Valentina (hot sauce)
Erika D.
Dallas, TX
Always have a can of these around the house! They're a great snack and healthy too. A can usually lasts me about three weeks!!
Hallie W.
Kennesaw
I love Planters products. Love peanuts period I buy planters products whenever I have a party or take long trips. Always fresh.
rachael s.
great to have on hand in the car for those long drives. i love that it isnt too salty, and keeps me full for those long drives
Tina D.
Mesquite, TX
Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our half time snack. Not sure if I want theplain peanuts or the planter's mixed nut what do you all think?