Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts Can uploaded by Ashley R.

BY PLANTERS

• Peanuts
  • Sea Salt
  • Cottonseed Oil

Allergens: Peanut

• Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our hal...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Peanuts are a great snack when I'm hungry or running out the door and these are fantastic for that! " in 1 review
Elizabeth A.
W Hempstead, NY
These are another good snack for my kids. They love that they each can get their own package and it's a healthy snack. I usually make sure I have these in hand for them .
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
If your looking for a filling snack these mixed with almonds and companied by grapes are my favorite to munch on. They are a good source of protein and taste fresh and crisp.
Brittney B.
I loveeee planters peanuts. I have been eating them since I was really young. They do have healthy options for them and they are not expensive, just be aware of thrones with lots of salt. You can pick these up anywhere really/ Walmart, Walgreens, corner store, etc.
Ana P.
I love peanuts and these are absolutely delicious! I love how it is lightly salted because I personally hate when nuts are too salty. Best brand of peanuts for sure!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Nice convenient snack! Great pick me up for on the go snacking! Great flavor! Lightly salted is nice! I love Planters Cocktail Peanuts! I would recommend these to others!
Karla A.
Whittier, CA
Very cute design I love the container hi can open and close whenever I need to I can always start away for later. The cocktail peanuts taste super good and they're very affordable.
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
Planters lightly salted cocktail peanuts is one of our go to snacks in my household. Planters is reasonably priced and has a great taste. This is the only brand of peanuts we purchase. I recommend this product.
Katie C.
An oldie but a goodie. These bring me back to my childhood munching on a can watching tv. I love peanuts, and well, planters has always been my go-to brand. Recommend for sure as they are perfectly roasted and salted.
Teresa l.
Honolulu, HI
This is the perfect nut to eat casually or use for cooking. Isn't multiple purpose food items the best? It lightly salted so you don't have to worry about it being too salty. My favorite snack!
Sydney V.
I like this brand of peanuts the best, they are super addicting once you start eating them. These peanuts are great if your hosting a small get together or even for bigger parties. I would definitely recommend to others.
Tina D.
Mesquite, TX
Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our half time snack. Not sure if I want theplain peanuts or the planter's mixed nut what do you all think?