Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts Can uploaded by Ashley R.

BY PLANTERS

• Peanuts
  • Sea Salt
  • Cottonseed Oil

Allergens: Peanut

• Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our hal...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Peanuts are a great snack when I'm hungry or running out the door and these are fantastic for that! " in 1 review
Linda R.
Horsham, PA
I love having this all the time... I have it in my purse right now lol. I like to have it at work, when I am traveling in the plane or road trip. It's so good and healthy. I don't like to share. It's a must have for me
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN
Planter's peanuts are the best brand for purchasing all flavors of peanuts. They are high quality, with their shells removed. This pouch makes it an easy snack and allows you to eat it on the go, such as in the car. I highly recommend them as a great snack.
Sarah B.
San Diego, CA
Nuts, nuts, nuts! I find they taste salty whenever salt is added. These can be bought just about anywhere food is sold. The only ingredients are nuts! It's hard to mess that up! I would certainly recommend them to others.
member-901f896cf
These are another favorite snack of mine. They are so small and easy to eat and snack on. I especially love how salty they are, even though it says "lightly salted". I bought these at a supermarket and I would definitely recommend them to others!
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga
We all know planters is a house hold name. It's a true staple in snacks. Before it was just
salted peanuts now it's all kinds of flavor. (Which I'm soo enjoying) I definitely recommend. It's great for all occasions.
Abbey S.
Hampton, VA
My husband loves these. They're great tasting, and the lightly salted option is nice because I think it's the right amount of salt. The smaller container is convenient and easy to grab and go. Great product.
Rachel J.
Hialeah, FL
Perfect fit for you bag, or any on-the-go item, not only is it convenient but its also so yummy with the light salt. It's delicious and will leave you wanting to eat all 36 packs.
Andrea S.
Great for a small snack and I enjoy the less salty ones best. They are also very delicious. These peanuts are also great for party's or road trips. I most definitely recommend if you haven't tried them.
Janet K.
These are delicious! I especially love them sprinkled on top of an ice cream sundae. Because they are lightly salted, the salt flavor is not overpowering. I highly recommend these as a healthy snack.
Karen D.
white plains, ny
these are my absolute go to peanuts mostly for the fact that they are lightly salted I am not the biggest fan of salt so when I saw these on the shelf I knew I had to have these as snack during work
Tina D.
Mesquite, TX
Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our half time snack. Not sure if I want theplain peanuts or the planter's mixed nut what do you all think?