Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts Can uploaded by Ashley R.

BY PLANTERS

• Peanuts
  • Sea Salt
  • Cottonseed Oil

Allergens: Peanut

• Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our hal...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Peanuts are a great snack when I'm hungry or running out the door and these are fantastic for that! " in 1 review
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
I'm not a huge fan of nuts. They make me too thirsty and they all pretty much taste the same. However, this is the brand I buy when I want to buy them. I like that they're lightly salted and I think they taste good
Sarah K.
I usually buy these or another form of salted nuts when having a party or going on a trip because they make a great snack and have more flavor than their counterparts. I've purchased them multiple times and always enjoy them over other kinds of nuts.
mary y.
inwood, WV
These are tasty if you want a perfect salty peanut these are great I don't eat them all the time because the salt but when I do I eat these I always buy them they can be pricey just wait for a sale!
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
I buy these skinny packs all the time for snacks at work. They are reasonably priced at the local convenience store. They are the perfect size for snacks, and taste great. Every time. I love them.
Christen P.
Orlando, FL
Love these! Such a yummy filling and salty snack. They are perfect to put out for parties and gatherings. Great snack while drinking. Nuts tend to be expensive but these are my favorite brand others just don't taste right to me.
Manuela Z.
Statesville , NC
These are great to snack on and at the same time healthy! They are easy to take when you are on the go or to take when you pack lunch. They are also very filling and taste great! Would recommend
Philshaunda A.
Jamestown, NC
I munch on these during the day at work when I need a very small snack or if im just in the mood for snacking. Taste is good and the light salt makes it a plus as well. Purchase is usually from our local grocery store and it was easy to find. Great for parties as well.
Tammy G.
These are great for long road trips when you need some sustainable energy with out a sugar rush. Nice treat with smooth feel and awesome taste. Handy packages to slip into college or work lunches for the mid afternoon slump.
Joyce H.
Rosemead, CA
I love peanuts, especially Planters peanuts. They just have that salty taste that I crave during ungodly hours. I am definitely a repeat customer. Everytime I frequent Cosco, I have to buy these peanuts in bulk. They make great snacks when you have the miunchies.
Linda R.
Horsham, PA
I love having this all the time... I have it in my purse right now lol. I like to have it at work, when I am traveling in the plane or road trip. It's so good and healthy. I don't like to share. It's a must have for me
Tina D.
Mesquite, TX
Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our half time snack. Not sure if I want theplain peanuts or the planter's mixed nut what do you all think?